Chapter 10

Hello! Again this update kind of took longer than I wanted it to, but hopefully, I'll have more time this weekend to get another update up. I've been so busy and I want to make sure I get my best work out there though! 

SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ENDS WEIRD, BUT THE NEXT UPDATE WILL CONTINUE FROM HERE, I JUST DIDN'T WANT THIS UPDATE TO BE SO SO LONG! 

Please enjoy and know I love you so much, and honestly I don't know if someone told you today, but you are beautiful and so freaking amazing!!!

Comment and vote! 

Lots of love!

{H.}

Ingrid 

Sleeping on the bus wasn't that bad, it was quite cozy, but I mean I couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable. What if I was snoring or some shit? I noticed Harry gets up a lot at night, he doesn't seem to sleep well. I'd hear him walk, and I'd peek through and open the curtain attached to the bed on the bus to see who it was. He'd open his phone, look at it for a second and sigh. He seems really upset, but I'm assuming since he is starting a whole world tour, he's quite nervous. 

It was Harry's first show today, for some reason he didn't seem as excited as I thought he would be. I was thinking of just sitting on the bus, but my dad insisted that I come down and go inside and see all the arena had to offer. 

"Tom get your ass up! Come on I'm not in the mood!" Harry says pulling Tom's blanket off of him. 

Honestly, if I was Tom I would throw fists, I hate it with the depths of my heart when someone wakes me up by pulling off the sheets of my bed, or turns on the lights of some shit like that. In fact, I'm going to recommend that bill to congress, because that shit should be illegal. 

"Harry I know your period is coming, but fuck you I'm trying to sleep!"Tom grabs his pillow and buries his face in it. 

"They have those cute little chocolate strawberries in the dressing room," Harry kneels down to reach Tom's "tour bus bed" with a huge smile. 

His smile was quite contagious so I smiled at the ground as I watched his attempt to get Tom up. 

"Styles, if you are joking with me I'm divorcing you again," Tom says walking away as if he was owning the runway to the restroom. 

"Do they actually have choc-," I cross my arms and watch as Tom walks to the bathroom as I attempt to ask before Harry cuts me off. 

"Nope," he laughs a bit. 

Quickly after that he frows again. I can't tell why he's so upset, I kind of want to know, but I don't want to ask and seem like a want-to-know-everything type person. I just wish I was just a bit more comfortable and familiar with him so I can talk to him more. 

"You nervous?" I ask him as I clean a few things on the bus. 

"Not really, just hoping for the best," he says while looking out the window. When he turns around and sees me he's quick to say "don't pick it up, don't worry about it". 

"It keeps me sane, I promise I'm not doing it because I need to but because I want to," I try to explain to him. 

He doesn't respond, instead, he just takes a deep breath. I don't have a chance to ask him anything else before my dad comes in and tells Harry he has to get in the arena and start preparing for the show. I feel like my father always interrupts. 

-

I sat backstage the whole time, I saw fans of Harry begin to walk in, I was in shock. I asked my father and he said that was the VIP package they had bought. The fans were so sweet, laughing, and enjoying the fruit punch and cookies provided.