Chapter 40

Shorter chapter, but this weekend I will be reviewing this book!

The reason the updates took a little longer was, 

A. my finals 

B. this book is near its end :( and I need to finalize and review everything 

C. I was also working on Take Care of Me and my other book that is not published yet! 

As this book begins it's a final maximum of 15 chapters, I want to thank you for always commenting and being there for me with it. I love you guys so freaking much. You don't know how many smiles I had from your comments and votes during these past couple of years that were very hard on somedays. Mwah. 

I love you, remember DM's are always open for you guys. I'm always here even if I'm not updating. 

Harry 

I've been waiting for what feels like forever to spend time with my sister, and now that's it's happening I feel shocked, unprepared. All of my thoughts are with this situation, but I'm not proud of the way I yelled at Ingrid yesterday, she might've forgiven me for it, but I feel like shit about it. Now that I know something that will break her even more, I can't look at her without feeling pain today. She's been so strong for me, and I don't know if I'm strong enough for the both of us. 

"Ingrid! Baby! You guys ready to go out?" I shout from down the stairs. Girls take so long to get ready, but I take longer so it's okay. 

"We're coming Harry! Just a second, please! Mimi wants to show you something!" She shouts down. I look at my mom with a questioning face as to what the surprise might be, she shrugs to show me she has no idea either.

Before I can have a seat on the couch Mimi comes down with a shirt from my tour and jeans with her hair all done. The shirt was clearly not her size, way too big for her youth figure- it was Ingrid's. 

"Look Harry, I wore your shirt!" Mimi was so happy to show me, I smiled big as she ran down towards me. 

My heart felt a different type of joy watching her run towards me with the shirt Ingrid has stolen from my tour- I can't describe it. This might be the worst way to put it, but imagine losing that really expensive diamond you were given as a kid and then finding it again in some worn-out corner in your house. Shit, I'm bad at this, I don't know how to express my emotions unless it's through a song. 

"You look great in that! Actually we look great in that," she giggles at my reference to my face on the shirt. 

"You guys ready to go eat?" I ask, they all nod. 

I watch as my mom holds Mimi to the car, and Ingrid and I trail back to lock up the apartment. I look at her with a frozen stare, she furrows her eyebrows at me when she notices my eyes locked on her. 

I looked at her and thought of how delicate she was, and how harsh this world was. It wasn't made for her, that's why I was looking at her, like she was a miracle. 

"Something on my face?" She laughs a bit. 

"Yeah, let me get it," I joke rubbing my thumb on her cheek as my other hand presses against her other cheek. 

"Oh shit, just beauty," she rolls her eyes at my joke still letting out a laugh, pushing me away playfully. 

"Come on," she takes my hand and leads me after locking the door. Her hand is cold in mine, I hold it tighter in an attempt to make it warmer, even though that will probably not change anything. I don't know, would it? I didn't go to college or focus on high school science.