Chapter 41

Hehe... so I went away, but this book is such a big part of me and is going no where.

Here's to my update!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH IF YOUVE BEEN WAITING OMGGGGGG.

MWAH. XOXO
Harry

I could hardly eat, I can't stop thinking. I need to tell Ingrid, but I can't because with the news of my sister telling her this new piece of shit news is going to break her even more. I think being with me has been too hard on her. I should've known when I looked into her eyes and seen nothing but a fragile brown that my life was going to be too destructive for her.

I decided I was going to go home, I used the excuse of a stomach ache to get out of plans. Ingrid, my mother and Mimi continued on the rest of the day without me- I just need a piece of mind for a little. I hear a knock at the door and debate on answering or not.

"Coming," I groan, deciding I should get up.

As soon as I open the door I notice there is no getting anywhere when it comes to a calm life.

My fucking father is at the door.

"Who the fuck let you in here? How do you even know where we are? I'll call security right now if you don't-," he cuts me off, tears welling his eyes.

"Please, please, son- just for a second let me explain. Is Mimi here?" My eyes go wide at his comment.

"Fuck no! Why do you care if she's here!? She's not your fucking daughter!" I find myself screaming at him.

"That's exactly what we need to talk about," his eyes are red with tears.

"Say what you need to say, you have three minutes before I call security on you," I let him know. I can feel my body heat up in anger.

No way this prick father of mine thinks he can come back after years, with sappy eyes to try to explain anything to me.

"Mimi- she umm, she is mine," my eyes go wide at his comment.

"What the fuck at you talking about? No he's not, because her father loved her so much, and he took care of her for all these years- you, you did nothing," I remark. My heart is pounding, I feel like I could throw up.

If Mimi is my father's that means that my mother cheated.

"She is, that's exactly why her father took her away from your mother. When he found out she cheated and he had already been raising this girl for so long, he decided he was going to take his daughter and no longer speak to your mother. He never let her see her daughter in fear that she would tell Mimi I'm her father," I feel like I could lose my mind when he explains this.

There is no way my mother lied this much to me- there is no way. I spend my life believing that it was me, I was the reason my mother was separated from her daughter, and I was the reason I couldn't see my sister. My stepfather, he was right, this whole time, he wanted the daughter he had wasted his time, money, and love raising. She wasn't even his.

"I don't fucking believe you," I denied, my tears blurring my vision.

"I have the DNA work. Your stepfather knew she was mine, when your mother fell pregnant he had been on a trip away. He's infertile for fucks sake Harry!" My dad yells.

"Don't fucking yell here! Get out, now," I say feeling my blood boil.

"Harry, I wouldn't come back into your life and expect you to accept it if I didn't have a reason. I need you to know that I can help Mimi- I matched with her for an organ donation," he tells me, hope in his eyes.