Chapter 22

Hey guys I know this chapter is short too, I'm so sorry! It was honestly just supposed to be almost like a part two to the last chapter. 

The next chapter will be up soon in Ingrid's POV! 

I want to say tomorrow or after tomorrow! 

However, I am also working on another few Wattpad stories! I do however need a few of my readers to tell me which book they are more interested in me publishing first! So maybe I'll explain that all soon! 

Also Merry Christmas babes! I hope you had a great holiday and thank you for reading loves. 

Harry 

I knew Janice had a say on this I just did. What does she still want with me anyway? Another one of my friends to have sex with? I don't get that girl, I really don't. 

I sat and watched my phone, opening my camera roll to reveal the picture of my sister. 

God, I've missed you, and it's because of me that you grew up without your mother and your mother grew up without you. 

I found it criminal that Janice would use Marcus as a way to get to me. She found out about the situation with my sister on her own when we were together, but what she knows is far from the truth. I told her that my sister's father didn't want me to see her because of my job, but in reality, my job and money might be the only thing that help me see my sister again. 

"Harry? Can we please talk?" Tom interrupts my thoughts as I stare out of the tour bus window. 

Ingrid loved to do that, but she didn't like being talked to when she did that, just her and her headphones.

"Yeah, sure man," I shrugged. 

Tom and I haven't talked about the whole accident with Ingrid, or since the accident. I couldn't deal with him being irresponsible anymore. I almost lost Ingrid, a whole life because of him being irresponsible, and for God's sake, his could've been taken too. 

"What is it?" I ask him crossing my arms with a straight face as I leaned on the side of tour bed bunks. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were in a relationship with her? You knew I liked her Harry," he says and my straight face expression drops. I adjust myself to stand up straight. 

"Tom, who are you talking about?" I pretend to have no clue. 

"Harry don't, don't play dumb," he says handing me a piece of paper. 

"What is it?" I ask him looking at him as I take the paper. 

"Open it," he says crossing his arms. 

Hey mommy!

This is Ingrid's handwriting. 

I didn't think my life could change this much in such a short amount of time but it did. One of the musicians dad used to work for decided invited me on his tour, honestly, it was probably because dad made him, but I mean it is what it is. This is going to sound crazy, but I love him mom. He's so cute, you should see his dimples, and the way he eats ice cream and his weird obsessions with carrot cake, it's all what makes him so him.

She remembered how much I liked carrot cake. I tried to hide back my smile as I read the letter. I know I shouldn't be reading this, and it's wrong and invasive towards her privacy, but it's like a book you can't put down. 

When I came on this tour I felt really depressed and low, and now I see what the world has to offer, it brought me that nice reminder of how much I can really accomplish in my lifetime. I've been using my song writing skills to write songs with him, and it's been so damn fun. Even though sometimes his ex-girlfriend puts me so damn down, the other day she send him a message telling him to ask me and I swear by it why my body looks the way it does. He tried to hide it from me, but I saw it. The even creepier part is she sends these messages off of like a million numbers, he's blocked them all. I don't know what I've done to her, and I swear when I first met her she seemed like an angel send down from Heaven.