Chapter 8

Hello!!! I hope you've been enjoying this book. DON'T BE A SHY READER, COMMENT I WANNA KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!! 

I love you guys, thank you so much for reading this book, lots of love. 

Please enjoy the chapter...

Ingrid 

I woke up at 6 A.M. today is the day we have to get on the tour bus for Harry's tour. Honestly, I'm super excited to visit some of the places he's going to be visiting like New Zealand! I need a break from everything, I just thought if I was going to be having a break it would be alone. 

"Are you up?!" My dad shouts as soon as I open his phone call. 

"Yes, jeez dad," I respond moving the phone away from my ear. 

"Okay, Harry and I are coming to pick you up," my eyes go wide at his response. 

"Dad, no, I want to go in my car please," I told him nervously. 

I don't like being in a car and third-wheeling, plus as much as I think Harry is a cool guy I'm still kind of shy. I was writing yesterday in the journal Harry gave me, it was a nice journal, the leather was imprinted so perfectly around it. Before I left the party yesterday Harry left a note in it, I reminded myself of it and went to open the journal. 

Keep writing music, and listen to Spice Girls, please. 

H.S. 

I smile at the note, I slap myself once I feel butterflies in my stomach. He probably has a girlfriend right? Oh my God, I don't even like him why do I care? 

Before I head out to my car, I open my cabinet to a packet of Oreos and a bottle of cranberry juice. I grab my IPad and begin to watch Grey's Anatomy episode three of season one to be specific. Meredith has everything going for her, she's a pretty doctor who is liked by another pretty doctor. I can't even like myself... fuck it I'm gonna eat another Oreo. 

I quickly lose track of time, and since I'm not in the mood to hear it from my dad and embarrass myself in front of Harry, I rush to my car. I place a few packets of chewing gum in my purse, the journal Harry gave me, my IPad and phone, the rest of the Oreos, a poem book I should start reading, spare underwear, and extra pads because my biggest fear is not having a pad in a time of need in my handbag. 

When I arrived at the place my dad asked me to, I was shocked to see a bunch of apartments. I knew it wasn't Harry's home because I went there for the party. This must be the apartment, my dad always talks about meeting Harry at. 

Out of confusion, I called my dad and he said he was sending someone down to come to escort me to the room. The building was very nice, I knew it was high class from the naked statue. When a place has a naked statue, it's high class, I don't make the rules society does. 

"Ingrid?" A man taps my shoulder breaking my admiration of the lobby.

Before I can say anything I noticed hoe familiar that men looked. 

"Levi?" I say in shock, he was in uniform and I haven't seen him since I graduated high school. 

"Hey!" He smiles giving me a friendly hug to which I return. "I was told to lead you up to Mr.Styles' room," he tells before adding a "follow me". 

As I walk around I observe the area, even more, I like it a lot. I've been to hotels, and luxury places around the world but I obviously haven't been in them for longer than three days. 

"How have you been?" Levi, my "friend" from high schools asks. 

"I've been alright," I say, a typical answer.