Chapter 35

Hello my lovies!!

Here's a new chapter of "Okay, Fine!" & my new books!!!!! Please give them a read and comment "Okay, Fine" and I will know to give you a shoutout in this book or a follow! Love you guys sm. 

TW:// hospitals, v*mit 

My newest books!!! (please check them out) 

https://www.wattpad.com/1110178971-welcome-to-take-care-of-me

https://www.wattpad.com/991145058-welcome-to-the-savior

Ingrid

The car ride felt like hell, it was silent and I was in pain, in literal physical pain, and in mental pain. I didn't want to talk to Harry, not yet, and I still haven't.

"Can you at least tell me what's wrong? I'm worried," he takes my hand off my side where I had it placed.

"I'm fine," I lie taking my hand away from him and back to my side.

"Clearly not," he sighs. He parks the car.

"Why'd you stop the car?!" I find myself shouting. I think I'm going to die and he just stopped this car.

"Because I'm sorry, I need to take a breath, I'm just nervous," he sighs and takes a second before starting the car again.

"Please just say you're okay, please? Hold my hand... please?" He asks, and the idiot in me gives in. I hold my hand in his.

"I'm gonna be okay," I reassure him.

"Promise?" He asks his eyes on the road, tightly holding my hand.

"Promise," I say, not meaning though. I don't know what's wrong.

"We're here, finally," he says, I can't tell if he's speaking to me or himself.

I never thought I'd be so happy to walk into a hospital, but I want this pain to go away. Harry opened the car door and helped me walk into the ER.

Wish me luck...
-

Kidney stones. I have a severe amount of kidney stones. I didn't think they hurt that badly to deal with. Test after test, they found that I have a large kidney stone that was causing all that pain.

I stayed overnight in the hospital. I hated every minute of it. Harry wasn't there either, after I was roomed he left. I was too drugged up and tired to even notice where he left. I want to say I don't care but I do.

The Janice comment killed me. I hate her even more than I thought I would. How is that even possible at this point? Couldn't he date some sweet girl who moves on and never speaks to him until like 50 years after they see each other at a Target and catch up and leave with 'well it was nice seeing you'?

"These are for you," a nurse comes in and hands me a box of strawberries.

Wow, Harry same shit different day. I know it's Harry who send these, no other human typically sends a person in a hospital strawberries. 

"Thank you," I say to her, sitting up a bit, taking it from her hand.

Where's the note? He always leaves a note.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back I promise."

I'm sick of his promises, I'm sick of saying I promise today. I'm so damn irritated with him right now. He pushes the most sensitives button, and thinks it's okay.