Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update. A lot of you know so much is going on with the world. I'm praying for the best right now.

It's been so stressful but I'm trying to stay calm and writing is my way of doing so, therefore I got some chapters done.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, COMMENT AND VOTE. LOTS OF LOVE. ITS ABOUT TO GET WILD!!
Ingrid

The time somehow just passed by when I sat with Harry and his strawberry farm(?), I don't even know what it was, but it was so fun. I almost forgot how fun it was to do simple things like sit and laugh with someone under a night sky. When I was younger my sister and I would always go to our summer cabin and enjoy simple things like that, tonight Harry took me back.

Right now we were in an Uber Harry called, the land he brought is in the middle of no where, I don't even know how he send an address. All I know is that I've always loved being in the middle of no where.

"Harry?" I said watching as he looked out of the window, he sat in the backseat with me which I found super kind.

"Huh?" He turns around, I can tell I broke his day dream.

"Thank you so much, this was really fun," I smile, thanking him is the least I can do. He brought me back to times of when I felt happy.

"Was it really?" He says with a smirk, his hair flipped to the right in perfect hazelnut waves.

"It was," I smile to which he returns and goes back to looking out the window.

"It's a crescent," he says then he looks back at me and says "the moon".

"It is, no wolves tonight,"I say and he lets out a light laugh. "You know I was born when a crescent moon was in the sky," I randomly point out. I'm so dumb, why did I point that out? I'm getting nervous now, I really do think I like Harry. It's wrong though.

"You know you have some good memory recalling what the moon looked like the day you were born," he jokes. I roll my eyes playfully.

"No, I checked it online when I was getting my horoscope chart," I laugh lightly.

"I'm an Aquarius," he points out proudly.

I'm compatible. Oh shut the fuck up Ingrid.

"I'm a Libra," I tell him with a smile.

"Ew," he says and I look at him with a fake offended look. He breaks into a laugh.

"Wow, you insult me and laugh at my horoscope sign," I shake my head.

"I just know girls get so offended when you make fun of their horoscope," he laughs, and I shrug knowing it's true.

"I once had this girlfriend in high school right? And she told me to guess her horoscope and I said Gemini because it's the only one I could remember and when I tell you she got so offended," he laughs as he speaks his story. I began to laugh as well.

For some reason I love his stories, something about the way he says them, and the way his experiences are always personal. I think I'm beginning to desire everything about him.

"She literally slapped me and goes 'bitch I am not two faced'," I broke into a huge laugh when he copied he voice, he had to be joking.

"What's so funny back there?" The old Uber driver asks.

"I think a stick is up his bum," I whisper to Harry who tries to hold in a laugh.

"I don't think he could even get a stick to go up his bum," Harry whispers back, and I crackle a laugh I was trying to prevent through my nose which makes a weird sound causing Harry and I to burst into a larger laugh.