Chapter 20

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I was trying to update and something really upsetting popped up.
I hope you're all well though.

I'm currently writing a new novel, it's taking a path I have NEVER taken before. But I really like it. Not sure at all when it'll be out, but hopefully not too long. I have a fic I really should update though called "Perfect Isn't Weak" and if you've read it thank you so damn much for the support.

I love you guys honestly.

The joy I get when I see a comment or vote or message it's the sweetest thing ever and makes my day.

Sometimes I feel like eh updating a chapter and your reassurance is so kind.
Ingrid

I'm in so much pain, physically and mentally. I don't know what to do anymore. I knew it would be way too good to be true. Harry couldn't be the one for me. I'm Ingrid and he's well... Harry.

Yesterday when I got into the car with Tom he was speaking so oddly, speaking as if him and I were the closest relationship he's ever known. I don't think that was what was weird about it though, it was weird that Tom was opening up. He seemed to have this image that Harry always took things from him. As much as I'd love to hate Harry right now, I've only seen him give and give Tom the best of things.

"Harry you really need to go before your bus gets here, please, my dad is going to wonder where you are," I explain to him nervously watching as he relaxes on his phone, tears beginning to pile in my eyes.

"Not unless you explain why you are mad at me and want me to leave so badly, and explain all this Janice bullshit," Harry tells me putting his boots up on the hospital bed careful not to touch my injured leg.

"Harry I know she was in the dressing room with you, she send me pictures, and you clearly didn't want me in there. We can leave each other now when I don't hate you more, or we can end it now when I can tolerate you professionally working with my father," I say feeling my heart clench.

"Ingrid there is no way she sent you pictures, no way, she was not there, I swear on my own life she wasn't there," he quickly jumps removing his legs from their resting position to look into my eyes.

"Harry. Stop. Lying," I warned him pauing in between each word.

"I'm not!" My head pounds as soon as he raises his voice. "You have really bad trust issues," he spits.

"I have bad trust issues!? Harry stop it, you were with Janice, and if you want her back go now and let me be!" I rage. I throw my head back in pain as soon as I yell.

"I wasn't with Janice, I was with Marcus," he says and I cock a brow.

"Marcus?" I question.

"Yes, Marcus," he answers.

"That one guy we met at the party?" I ask still confused.

"Not that Marcus, another one," he replies. "The thing about Marcus is he's related to my little sister," I choke on my spit.

"Little sister?" I question.

"Yes, I have a little sister Ingrid, please just keep it between us. Please, this is so hard for me," he says placing his hand on my hand that is currently covered with tubes and tapes.

"Harry of course," I say. I still somewhat feel doubt. How does he have a little sister and never speak to her?

"Ingrid!" Harry stops speaking as soon as we hear what sounds like my father's voice roar out in the hospital.