Chapter 19

FINALLY! I GOT AN UPLOAD IN! Again overwhelmed by the amount of support on this book. I love you so much.

This chapter ends kind of earlier than I had liked, but again hoping I will be uploading soon. :)

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS!

I will be giving a shoutout in the next chapter, to a reader who caught my eye this week ❤️
Harry

I hate them all, I hate my stepdad, I hate his family, and I hate my life at the least. They lied to me again, and for what? MONEY! Money, all the fuck I want is my sister back, the sister I haven't seen in years. No amount of money can give me that time with her. I want to hug her again, I want to spend time with her and my mother again.

I had thought there was hope when I got a call from Marcus, my half sister's half brother, yes I know complicated. He told me he was going to let me see her, my sister was going to finally be in my arms again. And now I can't see her unless I give him half of my money, and it's not even for certain. Fuck him. I'll get my sister on my own. I lost her on my own, I can get her back on my own.

Ingrid had almost caught him, I can't let her know. This story goes beyond just loosing my sister, it was me who messed up. I guess I am still not man enough to speak about it. I felt terrible telling Tom and Ingrid to leave, I saw the pain in her eyes, but I didn't want her to know about the huge pain that stings my heart.

I rushed to grab my phone and text her after I kicked Marcus out. Before I can even text her, I see that Tom had called me almost thirty two times. I looked at my phone in confusion, and for some reason fear. I rushed to call him.

"Hello Tom?" I said hoping he'd pick up the phone.

I didn't hear him respond right away, but I heard the sound of ambulances, and medical instructions. What the fuck?

"Tom!" I shouted after that, hoping I'd get an answer.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean it," Tom says, and I feel my heart drop.

Tom is never serious, he even laughed at his grandma's funeral. He better be joking. Why is he only giving me half the answer!?

"Tom, tell me what's wrong right now," I say beginning to rush to get a sweater on.

"I guess I had more to drink than I thought, and I told Ingrid to come with me f-," Quickly I cut him off.

"Tom where the fuck is she!?" I shout at him, closing my dressing room door so no one hears me.

What's wrong with her? If a piece of hair is moved from her head I will kill him. Tom has always been irresponsible, I've gotten used to it, but the world can't afford it. Who else did he hurt? What happened to Ingrid?! I need to know!!

"I need you here, I got tested for alcohol and she's in the ambulance," he explains, his voice consisting of what may be tears.

"Tom what the fuck happened to her! How bad is it?!" I storm out of the dressing room, my phone pressed to my ear as I run to the parking spaces.

"The car hit on her end, I haven't seen her man," he explains to me. "
Just don't tell Howard," he says and I confirm the tears in his voice.

Howard. Fuck. I forgot about Howard. How is he going to react to his daughter being hit by a fucking car because a dumb irresponsible friend of mine!? I'm going to kill Tom! I don't even have time to worry about that right now, Ingrid could be dead for all I know. My heart can't handle all the pressure, I feel my breathing getting uneasy. I slam my car door once I reach it. I look for a bottle of water to get my self to breathe. I found one under my passenger seat, it was Ingrid's in fact. I get the memory of when I had given her that water bottle.