Chapter 17

Heyyy babes! I finally got book plans written out and ready to go!! I'm so happy! Yes I know I took forever to update, you can yell at me. But I've just been so so busy :(

I swear you guys I'm going to cry the support on this book has been so amazing, it's not 1M reads, but it's still doing well and I'm so happy about it, it makes me so happy to see people actually enjoying my work.

I don't usually do song of the chapter but as I was writing it I need you guys to know the song of the chapter is LITTLE THINGS BY ONE DIRECTION.

Tell me about your favorite part of the book! Any predictions? Favorite character? Character you hate?

Harry

Ingrid and I have been "together" for a few weeks now, my tour has just finished the American part of it, and I'm ready to travel the rest of the world with her. As regards to Janice, she's been nothing but a bitch in this time, and I hate to say it. She's been constantly following my tour to every show looking for Ingrid as if Ingrid is the reason I left her.

Ingrid's dad, like the rest of the world thinks our relationship is fake, but it's not. I always thought the media would be the people I hide my relationships from, but no, it's the people closet to me. I have no idea how Howard, my buddy and security guard would react to me being with his daughter, but I hope it's well.

"Man should I just ask her out?" Tom asks me as we drink our morning coffee on my tour bus that is currently parked at a Walmart so my band mates and crew workers can grab a few things.

"Who?" I ask him as I drink my coffee in confusion, leaning on the counter in my boxers.

"Ingrid! Who else? Harry, I don't think you function without your coffee, drink that shit up please," he says and I choke on my coffee.

I was so sure Tom had forgotten about Ingrid, he had been intimate with someone a few shows ago...I think. He has no idea about our relationship, and it's odd because I'm used to telling him everything about my life. I feel like pure shit every time I remember he has feelings for her, it feels so wrong to be with her after that. He's my best friend and he made me swear by "guys before gals", but see Ingrid is my gal, but he wants her to be his. Fuck! Why is like so damn confusing!?!

"I don't think you Tom, not while we're on tour at least," I try to buy myself time to think of something.

"You're right, it'll be awkward if she said no," he agrees with me and I nod and take an awkward sip of my coffee.

"Harry! Tom! I got the Pop Tarts and ramen!" Ingrid shouts at the tour bus door, I stop sipping my coffee and rush to open the door for her.

"Thanks Ingo," I tell her, taking the box of Pop Tarts from her hands.

"What flavor?" Toms asks peering his head to see the Pop starts at the counter.

"Strawberry, brown sugar and cinnamon, and s'mores," she says plopping on the couch.

"Fuck, yes! S'mores!" Tom says opening the box of Pop Tarts, I watch as Ingrid plops on the tour bus couch exhausted.

"Why you so tired?" I ask her grabbing my cup of coffee again from the counter.

"Honestly, I don't know, I'm just feeling under the weather," she says and I throw her a bottle of water.

"Maybe you're dehydrated," I suggest.

"Maybe," she says, I watch as she gives a look of confusion and gets up off the couch. She was sitting on Tom's briefs.

"Tom!" She shouts throwing his briefs at him as he devours the Pop Tarts.