Chapter 38

I worked extra hard to make sure you guys got an update. It's not fair that I made you guys wait that long last time. 

Enjoy cuties. 

Once again in the meantime check out my other books. OH OH AND I KNOW I KEEP FORGETTING TO DEDICATE CHAPTERS TO READERS, BUT I WILL DO IT NEXT CHAPTER AND WHOEVER READS 2 OR MORE OF MY BOOKS AND COMMENTS WILL ALSO GET A SHOUTOUT ON MY CONVERSATIONS BOARD AS WELL AS A FOLLOW! 

MWAH LOVE YOU BABES! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY. The fact that you are reading my hard work means so damn much, I've said it before and I can say it a million times. 

Ingrid 

I didn't know how to feel about all of this, Harry's mother and sister were going to be coming to stay with us. My apartment is not huge at all, and it's only him and I, and we hardly make it work. Harry also did not tell me one damn word about how he felt seeing his sister for the first time, he said nothing at all. I love him, but damn that boy is out of his good mind. 

This would also be the first time I formally meet his mother, no stress at all I guess. Lately I've been having a hard time breathing and sleeping, and I think it's all because of my anxiety. I don't want to let Harry know, because honestly I've been in the hospital and with doctors way more than I ever have my whole entire life. I'm over it. 

Harry is on the way home, but he said his mother was going to be flying in soon. She doesn't stay around here anymore. I don't know too much about his family, and honestly, I don't care to ask, because he doesn't care to mention it. I obviously ended up knowing a lot about his sister and all, but other than that he doesn't care to tell me. 

I love him, but I need him to be happy and I guess him seeing his sister is what's going to make him happy... I hope. I began setting the house up. We don't have enough blankets and pillows, and all. I should probably head to the store. I tried to stay home these past few days and relax considering I just had a procedure done, but I guess not. Living life with Harry, is just way too hectic I guess. 

Me: Harry should I buy a blowup mattress?

Harry: yeah I guess we can sleep on that 

We?  I took a second to think. Great I don't sleep on my bed anymore. 

Me: okay, fine 

Harry: okay, fine?

Me: yeah?

Harry: you mad about it or something?

Me: Harry, what about my message makes it seem like I'm mad

Harry: idk sorry, I guess I'm not in the right mindset right now. I'm so sorry

Me: it's okay 

-

As I shopped, I began thinking. I hated Harry's attitude towards me on the text message. I hadn't even met his mother or sister and he almost started an argument with me. If his mother is rude, and I have another problem on top of my head, I think I might move to Nebraska, and buy an igloo and sit alone for a few months, and come back with a new mindset... possibly hypothermia as well. 

"Ingrid!" I hear Tom's voice from behind me. 

Wow. Perfect timing. 

"Tom?" I turn to see him and Janice hanging out. 

"Can we please talk? Please? I need to talk to your urgently," he says, his face bright red. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he shakes his head no. Janice watching from a distance as we spoke, unlike her typical attitude.