Chapter 3

I am so very excited for you guys to meet Tom. He's either going to be your favorite or least favorite hahahha. Make sure to comment all your thoughts lots of love. 

I'm going to really try my best with these updates. Next one should be in the next 3 days fingers crossed! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF, IT MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD. 

Harry

I know I was a bit rude when I shrugged in Howard's daughter's face, but crap I can't help but a bitch when I'm in a bad mood. I tried to make up for it and she is coming on tour with her dad now so I guess she's happy... I don't know. She seemed like an interesting person, she's shy, she had a hard time making eye contact with me. Huh.. she's interesting?

I'm currently sitting in a bar, I needed a few drinks to get my mind off things. I've been drinking a bit too much lately, I'm not proud of myself and I'm well aware it's a bad coping mechanism. I can usually stop myself from drinking, but lately, it just feels like no matter how many drinks I have, it's not enough. Yes, drinking doesn't solve anything, but... fuck I don't know.

"Harry?" Tom, my best friend, says my name in a questioning tone as he walks into the bar I was at. Where did his ass come from right now? Tom is an absolute wonder, he's quite funny, but that's because he's an idiot.

"Yeah," I raise my drink up at Tom.

"Nice new rings," he points out and has a seat by me. Tom is broke, what is he doing at one of the most expensive bars in town right now? I love Tom, but he always complains about his bills, he was never one to care or have responsibilities. Somehow even though his life is not as successful as mine he seems happier.

"Thanks," I say and take a sip of the tequila that was already burning my throat.

"Isn't it my job to get drunk before 5 P.M.?" Tom says and I look at him and smirk, this man has always had light humor.

"Not today I guess," I mutter under my breath.

"Wait let me guess. Janice, your ex who cheated on you with that ugly ass thinks he's cute like baby Yoda but he really be looking like Darth Vader-" I cut him off before he can finish the next part of his sentence.

"Just stop there," I say and begin to drink some more.

"You want some really good advice?" Tom asks me.

"No."

"I don't know why I asked you, I'm gonna tell you any way you son of a bitch," I roll my eyes and stomp down my empty tequila glass onto the granite bar counter as Tom speaks. "My mother always told me, don't drink your problems away like your father did, eat them away. So what do you say instead of drinking because honestly you smell like alcohol you filthy asshole, we go binge eat ice cream? My sister did it when our dog died, when her boyfriend broke up with her, when her other boyfriend broke up with her, when our neighbor moved, when her other boyfriend broke up with her," Tom would've continued a long list if I had not stopped him so I was quick to.

"Alright I got the point, lots of breakups, lots of ice cream, but I can't put on weight before the tour," after I spoke Tom gives me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Bro, are you wrestler or a musician?" I actually laugh at his remark.

"I can't put on weight because I've just gotten fit for all my tour outfits," I explain to him.

"I'm convinced this is why God decided to give you the good looks and good voice and girls and even guys," I shake my head at his words, Tom is just a hell of a best friend.