Chapter 31

I KNOW IT'S WEIRD TO SEE HOWARD'S POV BUT ENJOY!!! SO MUCH STUFF IS GOING TO CLEAR UP WITHIN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!

I'M ALSO WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK THAT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET. I REALLY REALLY HOPE, YOU GUYS WILL CHECK THAT ONE OUT ONCE IT IS OUT. 

ANYWHO, NEXT UPDATE SHOULD NOT BE TOO LONG FROM NOW. IN FACT IT'S HALF WAY DONE ALREADY. 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER, BABE. 

OOPS ALMOST FORGOT CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: @haleyriverwidlson :) 

Howard

My daughter loves him, she really does. I knew she loved him, I knew she was going to as well. I'm worried for my little girl though. I know the life Harry lives, I don't know if she can handle it. I raised Ingrid, I know how sensitive she is. My sister once told her that she gained a few pounds, and Ingrid still doesn't talk to her to this day. She's sensitive, and to live a life with Harry you simply cannot be. It's not him, it's the life he has to live.

She's a lot like her mother in that sense as well, when my mother would tell my wife something to get on her nerve she would simply leave and not speak to her, Ingrid is the same, but she doesn't have the power to leave and not be effected the way her mother did.

What I said to her was not correct, I shouldn't have accused her of being Jealous of Addy, but it came out due to anger. I should probably call her and apologize.

I rang her phone, she didn't answer me. She usually picks up the phone huh?

Me: Ingrid you okay?

Ingo: mhm

Me: I was just calling to apologize

Ingo: so you're going to let me be with Harry?

Me: I did not say that

Ingo: dad... please?

Me: I'm not saying it again

Ingo: I don't want you to say "it" I want you to say "okay, fine"

Me: no

Ingo: who do you want me to be with?

Me: another man

Ingo: I don't want another man

Me: Harry is Another Man for this month

Ingo: dad I'm not joking

Me: neither am I, he is, he's at the photoshoot right now

Ingo: he is?

Me: yep, I'm there too guarding him

Ingo: he's not at an airport?

Me: not unless he has a clone. Why are you asking?

Ingo: nothing just wondering.

"Styles!" Harry's manager called his name. Harry points a finger to the man taking his photographs signaling he needs to take a second.

"What is it?" He asks his manager.

"You need to clear things up with the media and soon, everyone thinks you're 'girlfriend' Ingrid hates you, and that you guys broke up because you're a terrible boyfriend along with the extra fake shit Janice spread. I don't know what kind of crap you have to do, but get it figured out," he tells him and goes to take another phone call.

"My daughter better be out of your shit Harry," I whisper to him and pat his back before leaving.

"Howard! Come here a second," Harry tells me before I get too far.