Chapter 12

Dallas:

I just stood there in the kitchen, holding the triple ham and cheese sandwich in my hand.

I'm most definitely not gonna eat it, but a part of me is scared to throw it away.

Biting my lip, I slowly walked over to the trash.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled and then exhaled a deep breath before dropping it in.

I almost felt like crying for a second, but I didn't.

You all may think I'm being over dramatic, and if you do, then you just don't understand and probably never will.

That was something she loved, it felt like I was throwing away a part of her when I threw that sandwich in the trash.

Sighing, I decided to just skip dinner. I was so hungry, I was never really hungry to begin with.

I slowly walked up the steps and entered the bathroom, turning on the light and closing the door.

Once the door was closed I locked it and then leaned my back up against the door as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

I had no idea why I was doing this right now, it probably had something to do with that sandwich.

Maybe a nice warm bath would do be good.

I opened my eyes and pushed my self off the door, walking to the bath tub.

I turned on the water and placed my hand under the faucet to make sure the temperature was suitable, then I put the plug in.

Slowly, one by one, I stripped off every piece of clothing I had on.

Then I stared at my nude reflection in the mirror.

I reached my hands up and took the ponytail out, running my hands through my hair.

Once the bath was halfway full, I grabbed a clean rag from under the sink and then got in the tub.

I soaked the rag, squeezed out any extra water and then gently rubbed it all over my face, I always do this in the bath. It just feels nice.

I turned off the water and then laid against the back of the tub, closing my eyes.

"I'm so bored." I whined as I laid on Novas bed behind her as she sat playing her game on her ps3.

"Okay?"

"We should do something. Something we haven't done before."

"I'm interested." She said as she paused her game and turned, laying on her stomach, her face inches from mine.

"What's something we haven't done yet?"

She bit her lip in thought. "We haven't showered together yet."

My eyes widened as I sat up. "What?"

She shrugged. "Its nearly 11 at night and you've stayed the night her all weekend and neither of us showered once. We should shower."

"Why together?"

"Well we've been together for a while now, we had our first kiss weeks ago,  its time for another step. Or are you not ready yet?"

"No- I'm ready..... I think."

"If you don't want to we don't have to. No pressure."

"No! No. I want to."

She smiled as she grabbed my hand and pulled us both up off the bed and dragged me into her bathroom, closing the door as I turned on the light.