Chapter 11

I had a few options here.

One, I could run the hell away shouting incomprehensible things to make sure I wouldn't catch anything Blake would say to me.

Two, we were alone. People probably didn't know Blake came over here and Ty and I made a pact a while ago that we would cover up for the other one if we ever murdered anyone so well... that could be an option.

Three, and that was the one I didn't like, I could listen to what he had to say. In some way, it was the best option, because afterwards I could get rid of him. On the other hand, did I really want to know what that perv wanted from me? Most of my brain screamed no, but a little part of it, the curious one was dying to find out what it was he wanted.

Ugh! I hated this.

"Spill your beans, Eaton," I finally said and let myself fall on my bed. Option three it is.

"Alright, so here's the thing," Blake started to say while pulling a chair to sit in front of me, "you're good in school, right?"

"Yeaaaaah," I drawled. Where were we going with this?

"You ace literature and chemistry and maths and all that crap?"

"Yes, well I'm not the best but I'm okay, I guess," I answered. Didn't like this, didn't like this one bit. What was the perv getting at?

"Look, I don't want to say I'm dumb or anything, I'm not dumb but I do have to admit that I've let myself slip up on a couple of subjects at school in the past," Blake started to admit.

I smiled, a fake, sweet smile. "Because you were busy running with a ball in your hands and sleeping with everything that has a vagina?"

"Ah ah! You're funny, aren't you?" Blake said in kind of a sarcastic way. "Listen, what I want is really simple and yet kinda complicated..."

"You're losing me Blake," I told him, my face blank, not amused.

Blake frowned for a second, like he was thinking about how much he should reveal to me. "I kind of made this deal with my parents. I need all my grades to be above average at the end of the year. If I manage to do that, they say it'll prove them I can actually take care of myself, in a weird way if you ask me, but whatever, and if I manage to do that then it's rock star life for me."

"And that's where I come handy," I added and I already knew what he wanted from me.

"Exactly! I'm not really supposed to have a tutor or anything like that and I can't cheat. But I figured that if someone just works with me, they can't complain. Plus, I need someone who actually does their homework and projects and other crap like that."

"Oh you got the wrong person, boy," I answered and got off my bed. "Look it hasn't been a walk in the park for me lately, and my grades have been dropping and frankly I'm the queen at procrastinating so I never do anything on time, and I never do my homework."

"Well then, I can help you get back in the right track," Blake said with a smirk.

"I don't think so."

"Come on! I'm not asking you to cover yourself in butter and run around the street. I just want you to help me," he all but pleaded.

"But what? Like I help you every time you ask for it, no matter what?"

"Well, you do owe me," Blake trailed.

"What's in for me though?"

The idiot grinned and did jazz hands. "The joy of making me happy!"

I glared at him. "I don't think so," I repeated

"What? You wouldn't want to help a poor guy like me?"