Chapter 31

"Are you sure you want to finish that sentence Stacey?" Blake cut her.

I was about to raise my hand and answer that I personally wanted her to, but just with the way Blake was glaring at her, I repressed myself.

"I think I'd like to share it with her."

"What? Yesterday wasn't enough? Want me to enlighten you again on the many reasons why that wouldn't be the smartest idea of the century? Do you want me to go through your greatest hits too?" Blake said hastily, his voice threatening.

I looked at both of them confused, and saw the obvious panic in Stacey eyes.

Okay, seriously what the hell? I wanted to know what had happened in that seminar and I wanted to know now.

But then something occurred to me. Did I really want to know what Blake did with Stacey in a seminar? Just the thought of her with him made me want to barf my breakfast.

Maybe I didn't want to know what Blake had done that had made Stacey storm out crying.

God, what could have Blake done?

That actually scared me for a second. The possibilities were endless.

And surprisingly, it made me almost angry when I thought about Stacey and Blake together in a seminar.

Like really angry. Which was stupid, because Stacey and Blake could do whatever they wanted, right? They didn't owe me anything.

"You really shouldn't waste your time on him, and he's not even that hot," Stacey said to me, smirking a little at Blake when she did.

"Thanks, coming from you I'll take that as a compliment," Blake scowled beside me before I could say anything.

Seriously, this was getting useless. If Stacey wasn't telling me anything new, what was the point to this? Maybe I should just sit on a bench or something, let them talk about me or for me for a while, watch the show, bring some popcorn, boo at the replies.

"She'll get tired of you, you know, especially that she's got so much more free time because of me now," Stacey added, proud for some reason.

I had sort of guessed Stacey was the one at fault for my being fired, but now hearing it out from her, that really pissed me off. Honestly, I got the fact that she didn't like me, but what she did was completely unnecessary and mean.

"You know what Stacey?" I said, "I don't care whatever happened between you and Blake. I have much better ways to waste my time," I smiled and then just walked away.

I didn't care about Stacey. I was not friends with her, and her opinion had very little value to me. Why should I get into arguments with her? Arguing with Stacey was a waste of time.

On the other hand I didn't mind arguing with Blake, but that was because it felt more like flirting that arguing.

Oh shit, did I just think that? No, no. no. Not flirting. Teasing. Teasing.

I headed to my first class in a rush, trying to run away from that thought.

When I walked through the door, I immediately spotted Daphnee and went to sit by her.

She had her head upside down and was combing her hair with her hands.

"You know that offer to shave our heads together is still up," I told her as I sat down, putting my bag on the back seat of my chair.

Daphnee laughed and then kicked her hair back, looking at me, smiling.

"You sure you'd be ready to do that? You could have a messed up head hiding underneath all that hair," Daphnee joked.