Chapter 33

"Yeah, obviously. So let me get this straight, you have a freaking huge library filled with books, some of them being French because you freaking speak it, and now you say you paint? What else am I missing?" I asked him, incredulous.

"I play the piano, well played. I haven't in a while. I might suck now," Blake trailed laughing a little.

"Do you write or sing too while we're at it?" I scowled.

That was just too many things.

"Sorry Pumpkin, I'm just like you when it comes to singing. I sound like an agonizing animal hit by a van on the side of the highway," Blake smirked, and I slapped him.

"You little butch, no one was supposed to hear me sing," I hissed at him and then slapped him again for my own pleasure.

"Now, now, that's no way to treat your host Pumpkin. Come on, lighten up. I'm sure there are a few deaf people who wouldn't mind your singing."

I was about to slap him again but then a little voice stopped me.

"I have burritos. And Miss Claudia call, so I say to little Miss, Mister Blake would like better hump a bunny than take Miss on date," the cute maid, Anita, that was her name, said, and it took all my self control to not burst laughing because those words coming out of her mouth were just hilarious.

"Thanks Ani," Blake smirked a little and then got up and walked up to her to get the food.

"Tenías razón es muy bonita," she said to him in a little voice, with half a smile.

Alright, what the hell?

"¿Qué? Yo nunca dije eso," Blake frowned.

"Se nota cuando la miras," she answered him with a small smile, proudly almost.

"Usted y Josh debrían pasar más tiempo juntos, estoy seguro que se divertirían mucho riendose de mi," Blake scowled a little, rolling his eyes at her.

"¡Eso ya lo hacemos!" she answered him, with something that was close to a smirk and the she turned around and walked away.

Blake was mumbling something, profanities I think, while walking back to the couch with the four burritos covered in plastic wrap in his hands and then he tossed two to me.

"I forbid you to do that again," I frowned, while setting one on the armrest and unwrapping the other.

"What?" Blake asked and fell back on his couch.

"Speak a foreign language in front of me when I can't understand it. That's twice now and it's really annoying."

"Don't worry, she was just mentioning how big an appetite you have for a girl. She said you're bound to get fat at one point," Blake smirked and took a bit of his burrito.

I glared at him. "You're mean."

"No, I'm not, because I told her that cute ass of yours would always be beautiful, regardless of its size," he answered me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Now you're a perv," I told him, rolling my eyes and taking bite too.

Wow, this was pretty damn good.

"Please, I'm more like irresistible. Why do you always come back otherwise?" Blake smirked over his burrito.

"Because if I don't listen to what you say I have to run naked in the school halls?" I said, more like a question than a statement.

"Alright, yeah, that's a good answer," Blake chuckled and took another bite.

We both ate in silence, but my eyes were attracted towards the painting again. I drew, but painting was really out of my league. Adding colors wasn't really my forte. I was sticking with black and white, but I still knew a few things about colors, like what it meant when you used certain ones. This painting was filled with black and red. Not the best colors to have together in a painting, psychologically speaking I meant.