Chapter 45

Chapter 45

"Should I come to your place straight after I drop off Tyler?" I asked Blake after the last bell, making my way to my locker to grab my things and then leave.

"You know what, give me an hour and then you can come over," Blake answered after thinking about it for a second.

"What? Do you have to hide the dead bodies?" I snorted, opening my locker.

"No worries, I burned them all," he just smirked.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm, but still, that answer wasn't enough. He seriously had to stop being so freaking cryptic all the time.

"Honestly?" I asked him, while we walked in the halls to the exit.

"Look at you, so obsessed with me," Blake smirked and I scowled.

But he still didn't answer and I was a little annoyed.

What was it with him and this inability to give clear and precise answers for questions and often go for the innuendos instead?

"See you in one hour," Blake shouted behind him, that arrogant grin still plastered on his face and then got in his car and drove away.

Annoying prick.

Maybe I didn't enjoy his presence so much.

"Come on Lexi. Stop staring at nothing and move your butt," Ty yelled beside my car, his voice playful. I rolled my eyes and walked to it, but smiled a little at the same time.

Tyler seemed better.

I drove home and then headed to my room, settling on cleaning it to pass the time before going to Blake's.

After picking up a few shirts off the floor the front door bell rang.

"I'm on it," I yelled even though I knew there was no way in hell Ty would answer the door anyway. Stupid kid was too lazy. I ran down the stairs to the front door.

I opened it and smiled when I saw Alex waiting patiently.

"Why did you just walk in and scream Papa Bear's home?" I asked, chuckling.

"Oh well, I didn't know, I mean I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me," Alex rambled, his eyes holding the same worried look they had all day.

I rolled my eyes at that. When would he just stop worrying and actually realize I was completely fine with the situation?

"What are you talking about? Come on! I'm cleaning up my room," I told him and headed back to my room.

"Wow, that's got to be a record or something," he laughed a little behind.

Alright, maybe I didn't particularly like to clean.

"So, what's up?" I asked him as I grabbed a pair of dirty socks and threw them in the basket in my bathroom.

"I just wanted to... I guess I wanted to talk, I mean, if you're okay with it. If you don't mind. You really don't have to, you know. I just," Alex started to rambled, while sitting at my drawing desk, looking at his palms.

Idiot.

"What are you implying? Of course I'm going to listen to you. I'll be glad to listen to you complain for once," I exclaimed rolling my eyes. "Go on, dish about your boyfriend."

"Are you really really sure you're alright with this? With me and someone else?" he asked, worried, always freaking worried.

"Yes! God! How many times do I have to say this? Are you alright with this?" I asked him, and threw jeans in my closet.