1

"Hey! Why take my water when you have yours!" Jungkook whined watching his water vanish into the older's throat.

Jeon Jungkook, a person who says whatever on their mind. Jungkook is smart when he wants to be, is active when he wants to be and is nice when he wants to be. He's not shy, no not at all, but he is very stubborn and likes things done by his way. And he has the biggest crush on his history teacher Park Jimin.

"This is mine what are you talking about?" Hoseok gulped the last bits of water down.

Jung Hoseok. Scared of everything. Very sweet, very caring but could be annoying when you're trying to have fun, he will ruin it by overthinking too much and end up killing the vibe. But Jung Hoseok is his own vibe, he doesn't need anyone's vibe. He's a guy who likes to move around a lot, he doesn't do sports but he likes doing them during his gym classes. And is scared to do some action in bed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes taking his empty water bottle away from him. "You better fill this back up!" He said sternly.

"No it's yours not mine"

"Then why fucking take it!?"

"Cause I was thirsty" Hoseok answered honestly.

"What's that gotta do with me? Drink your own saliva" Jungkook walked away into the boys locker room. They were both in gym class which was ending now, and were heading to their next class. But not before getting change, "h-hey Jungkook" someone walked up to him while he was changing his shorts.

"Yes Namjoon?" Jungkook sighed knowing what he was going to ask.

Kim Namjoon. Smart as fuck! He's not a teachers pet but he is a good kid. Very shy, likes to keep things to himself. Has a big crush on Jungkook and everyone knows it even Jungkook himself. He's a very good looking student and everyone is always complementing him.

"Would you wanna study-"

"No" Jungkook huffed slamming his locker shut, "I don't study Namjoon"

"but yesterday I saw you studying in the library" Namjoon looked down at bit bummed out. "That was yesterday Namjoon, today is a new day and what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to ask you"

"Well you just wasted your time, maybe next time yeah?" Jungkook patted his shoulder before leaving the locker room and saw Hoseok leaning against the wall. "Where's Namjoon?"

"I'm here Hobi!" Namjoon said behind Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the gym making his way to his next class which was history.

He skipped to his locker grabbing his history book, "Jungkook, Namjoon wanted me to give this to you" Yoongi came up to him passing him a paper.

Min Yoongi. A very chill human being, has a lot of patience and doesn't raise his voice often. But he is a bit rude, at least to those he doesn't like... teachers. He has a huge crush on Taehyung, and no one knows not even Taehyung himself. He also tends to be really good at hiding feelings and emotions.

"Ugh! What is it? I literally just saw him" Jungkook took the paper sighing. Yoongi shrugged "he told me not to look at it so I didn't, anyways where you headed?" He asked as Jungkook opened the piece of paper showing a phone number.

'Of course'

"History" Jungkook replied shoving the piece of paper into his backpack. "Oh Taehyung has that class"

"Yeah, yeah he does" Jungkook rolled his his eyes.

"Will you say hi to him for me?" Yoongi fiddled with his fingers.