26

"Hey mom" Jungkook entered the house with Taehyung following behind.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon nice to see you again" Taehyung greeted her.

"Oh hello!" She greeted back with a smile on her face, "What's going on?" She asked.

"We're just gonna hang out, are you leaving for work?" Jungkook asked looking at her uniform.

"Yup! I was just about to leave, I also made dinner so please eat I know you guys must be hungry" She said grabbing her bag and keys.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung sent her a sweet smile to which she returned as both high schoolers moved out of her way.

"Of course sweetheart, I'm leaving now bye" she made her way to the door receiving a quick bye from both boys.

As she walked towards her car, she was thinking that maybe Taehyung and Jungkook had some type of toxic friendship. Hating each other one day, and then becoming the bestest friends then next day.

"What did your mom make?" Taehyung asked walking towards the kitchen.

He knows my house already? That was quick since this is his second time being here

"Check the stove" Jungkook said following him and got hit with some type of smell he couldn't describe. He then heard Taehyung squeal.

"Your mom made lasagna?" He exclaimed excited.

He's going to eat again?

But I thought he only ate Panda Express

"You're going to eat?" Jungkook approached him from behind.

"Might as well, don't want the food to go to waste" He said turning around not realizing how close Jungkook was to him.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jungkook backed up before walking over to the pantry.

Why does he smell so good?

He's small

Cute

Jungkook grabbed two plates and walked back to the stove passing Taehyung a plate before realizing what he just thought.

Wait cute?

What the hell am I on??

Taehyung served himself a piece of the lasagna and sat down taking off his backpack. Jungkook served himself and piece as well and sat across from him. "What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked him.

"Um..." Jungkook thought for a little looking at Taehyung who was already looking at him with excitement in his eyes. "Anything you want to do?"

"Hmm... well do you want to tell secrets? I swear I'm not a snitch or anything I won't tell anyone! My mouth is zipped and even after this deal is done, my mouth will still be zipped" Taehyung rambled making Jungkook look at him suspiciously. "Or not, you don't have to of course"

"Well I don't have a secret, just a question" Jungkook cut a piece off the lasagna taking a bite.

"Sure"

"Why is Yoongi mad at me?" He asked him receiving a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't see it?"

"See what?"

"That he's being an asshole to me"

"Please don't call him that" Taehyung grimaced.

"Sorry but he's acting like one" Jungkook shrugged.

"How?"

"Anything I do annoys him, in the truck I accidentally pushed you too hard and he got mad"