22

Taehyung walked into his house with Yoongi behind. Yoongi suggested a sleepover and he agreed since there was no school the next day. Yeontan hearing the front door ran towards them wagging his tail. "Hey baby!" Taehyung picked him up giving him forehead kisses, Yoongi walked over and pet him.

"Hey Yoongi, haven't seen you in awhile" Taehyung's mother came out greeting him.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, nice seeing you again" he smiled.

"You too, are you staying over?" She asked receiving a nod. "Oh nice, make yourself at home" She said before walking into the living room. Yoongi thanked her before looking over at Taehyung who was letting Yeontan lick his mouth.

"Ew" Yoongi grimaced catching his attention.

"It's called affection" Taehyung said giving Yeontan one last kiss before setting him down.

"I guess" Yoongi said watching Yeontan run after the woman.

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook walked towards his room holding a plate with two slices of pizza. He kicked his door open receiving a scold from his mother who was passing by. "Don't kick the door! You got money for a new door?"

He shook his head saying a quick sorry before walking in and closing the door with his leg. He then made his way to his bed putting the plate on top of his nightstand and flopping down on his bed.

Should I go over and check on Namjoon?

nah

His mom will probably call the cops on me

Let me try texting him

Jungkook pulled out his phone unlocking it and clicking on Namjoon's contact

Jungkook
Hey you alright?

Jungkook
You've haven't came to
school for the past two days

Jungkook
It's not like you to miss school

Jungkook
I hope everything is okay

Jungkook reread his messages for any errors before shutting off his phone and setting it down on his chest thinking about his day.

Today was not the best but not the worst either

I made a new friend

She seems sweet

Hopefully I seemed sweet too

A knock was heard snapping him out of his thoughts. "Come in" he said watching the door open and his mother peaking his head in. "What's up?" He asking sitting up.

"Look, I know it's none of my business but this whole thing with Taehyung is confusing me" she said making him roll his eyes.

"What's there to be confused about? We're not friends if you think that" he said laying back down going on his phone.

"But how can you not be friends with him after yesterday?" She looked at him concerned sitting down next to him.

"Mom he's annoying!" He whined turning away from her.

"Really? You got your room tidy and everything, he doesn't seem that annoying to me" she stated making him flush.

Do not remind me about that

"It wasn't because of him, the room felt dirty" He lied still turned away from her.

"I like Taehyung, he gives off this good vibe about him" she admitted watching her sons reaction.