29

"Guys?" They heard a voice coming from inside the cafeteria behind Taehyung. They both turned around and noticed Hoseok standing there eating a burger. "We got burgers" he informed.

"I heard, I'm going to go sit down" Taehyung quickly said before rushing off, Jungkook was about to follow him but Hoseok stopped him.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asked him.

"Yeah why?"

"Valarie told me that Taehyung left the classroom crying"

"Oh yeah, he was just upset about something but everything's good now" Jungkook sent him a reassuring smile.

Hoseok hummed, "alright well are you hungry?" He asked him.

"Very! I'm starving" Jungkook replied following Hoseok back into the cafeteria. From afar he could see Valarie eating silently on her phone across from Taehyung and Yoongi who were talking and giggling.

Hold on

Are they flirting?

He saw Yoongi whisper something in his ear and Taehyung playfully pushing him away making Jungkook's stomach twist, he clenched his jaw at how close Yoongi was to Taehyung. He felt like grabbing Taehyung and pulling him away so Yoongi could no longer touch him. The closer they got to the table the louder Taehyung's giggles got.

Wait

Why am I being so tense?

It's literally not that serious

Taehyung and I aren't even dating in the first place

"Oh hey Jungkook, here's your food" Valarie pushed a meal towards Jungkook; a burger, fries, and a medium drink.

Now this is real food

None of that weird stuff they got here

"Thank you Valarie" He said taking a seat next to her, Hoseok took a seat right next to him making him be in between them both. Jungkook didn't bother to look up at Taehyung, he was a bit upset that he couldn't interact with him just cause of Yoongi's opinions.

This is so dumb

Me and Taehyung are finally friends

Jungkook chuckled a little at the word friends because were they really friends after what happened?

But isn't this what Yoongi wanted?

What anyone in our friend group wanted!

For us to stop the arguing and finally be friendly with each other!

Jin would be so happy

Jimin would be happy

Hoseok seems to be happy

Valarie seems to be happy

Namjoon would also be happy

Everyone would be or is happy that we're finally getting along

So why isn't Yoongi happy?

Why did Yoongi start to treat me differently the moment I started treating Taehyung differently

Is Yoongi my new enemy?

But why?

I don't want him to be my enemy

I don't have anything against him

Does he have something against me?

Did I say or do something that might've upset him?