31

Taehyung was now fully dry and clothed, he closed his door switching off the light before grabbing his phone and jumping onto his bed. He got under the covers and turned on his phone, he smiled clicking on Jungkook's contact rereading the three letter message.

Jungkook
Hey
delivered 25 minutes ago

Ah! Cant keep him waiting for long!

Taehyung
Hey!!

He sent back waiting for a reply, and he didn't have to wait long seeing the three dots on his screen.

Jungkook
What took you so long?

The message popped up making Taehyung smile.

Taehyung
I have a life 🙄

Jungkook
No way your life is that interesting

Taehyung
Well too bad it is

Jungkook
With Yoongi? Yeah no

Taehyung
I wasn't even with Yoongi when you
texted me, I was in the shower!

Jungkook
Good, you needed one :)

Taehyung
Shut up!

Jungkook
Is Yoongi still with you?

Taehyung
No, he left long time ago

Jungkook
Bet, so can I come over??? :))

Taehyung eyes widen as his jaw dropped, he reread the message trying to confirm if what he read was correct. He could feel his heartbeat racing as he checked the time and saw that it was 10:30pm. Taehyung swallowed before replying back.

Taehyung
Are you messing with me?

Jungkook
No, why would I?

Taehyung
Cause it's late -_-

Jungkook
So? -_-

Taehyung
Why do you want to come over?

Jungkook
Cause I want to see you :)

Taehyung's heart exploded as he read that, his turned to his side blushing furiously. He hid his face into the pillow letting out a silent scream while kicking his legs under the blanket. He felt his phone vibrate again, so he picked up his head reading the new message.

Jungkook
Do you want to see me?

what is he doing to me!!?

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and shut off his phone going back into his pillow letting out more silent scream, feeling his cheeks heat up. I cant leave him hanging!

He grabbed his phone again trying to think of what to say, he did want to see him but he was also super shy all of the sudden.

Taehyung
My mom is asleep

Jungkook
Sneak me in, I'll be quiet :)

Jungkook
Or is that you saying no to me?

NO!

I want you here but I'm so shy all of the sudden what the hell!?

Taehyung
What would we even do if you
come over?