24

"Do you want to sit with them?" Jungkook asked standing by the entrance of the cafeteria next to Valarie who was holding a bag of two tacos and a Jarrito in the other hand.

"Um... you think they'll like me?" She hesitated.

"Of course! Hoseok definitely would" Jungkook assured as he walked towards the table that Hoseok was sitting at, alone. Valarie followed behind feeling shy as they got closer. Hoseok noticed Jungkook approaching and looked up.

"Hey, where were you?" Hoseok asked him as he took a seat across from him.

"I was getting a burrito with my new friend Valarie, do you mind if she sits with us?" He asked which Hoseok shook his head to.

"Not at all" He replied before looking up at her. "Take a seat" he smiled to which she returned and sat next to Jungkook.

"Thank you" she murmured.

"Yup, I'm Hoseok by the way" He introduced himself.

"I'm Valarie, I'm in Jungkook's history class"

"Oh so that means you know Taehyung and Jin too?" He exclaimed to which Valarie shook her head to.

"No not really" she sheepishly said.

"I sit in the back of the class with her and they both sit in the way front" Jungkook explained making Hoseok hum.

"Oh well, it's nice to have a new friend feel free to sit here anytime you want" he beamed making her feel nice.

"Thank you" she smiled before reaching into the bag and grabbing the plastic box where the two tacos were in.

"Wait how did you guys get food? I thought you couldn't leave campus" Hoseok asked them as he watched them pull their delicious meal out the plastic boxes. "Holy shit your burrito is huge" Jungkook was about to reply but saw Taehyung and Yoongi approaching the table.

He's so

perfect

NO

no not this again

okay just act normal

ignore him

Oh no

He's getting closer

Why is he laughing so much

Especially with Yoongi

Yoongi is not that funny

Taehyung felt someone staring at him so he turned around and his eyes landed on Jungkook who looked away in a panic.

FUCK

Okay? Weirdo

wait who is she?

Taehyung stared at the girl with a weird look as he took a seat.

Must be his new toy

Now that Namjoon isn't here

Where is he anyways?

"Who the hell is she?" Yoongi spoke up catching everyone's attention and the way he asked it made Valarie panic a little feeling that she isn't as well welcomed anymore.

"This is Valarie! She's Jungkook's new friend" Hoseok introduced with a smile.

"Oh? Nice I guess" Yoongi shrugged before picking up his slice of pizza taking a bite, Taehyung on the other hand kept staring at Valarie who could feel it and was starting to get a little uncomfortable.