30

"Taehyung, when's the last time you've been on a date?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere holding Yeontan's leash. Taehyung and him were both at the park, walking around enjoying the nice fresh air. It was peacefully silent for a few minutes until Yoongi asked that receiving a weird look from Taehyung.

"What?" He let out a laugh, "why are you asking that?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, just curious I guess" he replied noticing that every time Yeontan took a step he would bounce, which he found cute.

"Oh well, I actually haven't been on a date in a long time, maybe a few years ago?" Taehyung answered stuffing his hands in his pockets as it was getting cold. "Why? You wanna take me out on a date?" Taehyung teased shoving him slightly with his shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go on one" Yoongi said serious making Taehyung laugh.

"You're funny Yoongi" He laughed thinking he was joking and continued to walk noticing that he stopped walking, he turned around and saw the expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not joking Taehyung, let me take you out on a date"

what

"Like a friendly date? Like a hangout?" Taehyung blinked a couple times not understanding what he meant, then Yoongi shook his head fighting his hold on the leash when he felt Yeontan pulling him.

"Like a real date Taehyung, I want to treat you and it's all on me, I'll pay for whatever we'll do" Yoongi spoke in a calm tone making Taehyung realize that he was being completely serious.

Huh?

I'm so confused

Taehyung didn't know what to say and looked away, because what if Yoongi was messing around with him, there's no way Yoongi would want to go on a actual date with him.

Why would Yoongi want to go out on a date with me?

Friends don't go out on romantic dates

Yoongi took his silence as a no. "It's okay if you don't want to Taehyung, let's forget I asked that and continue walking, your little hamster won't stop pulling at me" Yoongi said with a sad smile and continued to walk, passing Taehyung who just stood there still completely confused.

"You're lying, you're just messing with me Yoongi" Taehyung said sternly following him.

"Lying? I'm not, why do you think I'm lying, I actually want to take you out on a date" Yoongi tsked letting Yeontan drag him to a tree.

"Because you and me are friends, and we've been friends for awhile, why are you suddenly asking me out on date?" He exclaimed.

"Go on a date with me and I'll tell you"

what

"No stop, you're just messing with me, I know you are" he looked at him with a straight face.

"I'm not, I'm seriously not, how do you want me to prove it to you that I'm not lying" Yoongi let out a laugh turning to look at him who wasn't going to believe him anytime soon.

"Um, what time would the date be? When will it be? And what will we do?" Taehyung questioned.

"Well it could be this weekend on a Saturday, does six o'clock sound okay to you? And I'll figure what we'll do later" Yoongi answered him fiddling with leash, "but that's only if you want to go on a date with me"

I still don't believe him

and even if he is telling the truth, do I want to go on this date?