14

As the last bell rang Jungkook grabbed his backpack going down into the history hallway. He made his way to Jimin's class standing outside waiting for all the students to leave the class, once the last student went out Jungkook walked in.

He saw Jimin sitting there looking exhausted in his chair with his hair being a mess. "Mr. Park?" He walked towards him catching his attention.

"Where were you during my class? why'd you're skip? Is my class boring now? Am I boring? Are the assignments too hard?"

what the hell?

"No, it's not like that at all! I'm really sorry that I skipped, I shouldn't have done that" Jungkook apologized feeling bad now.

"Still didn't answer any of my questions, where were you?"

"I was walking around the school building"

"Why'd you skip?"

"I was having an issue with Taehyung, and I had to leave before I snapped"

Jimin let out a deep sigh "all this because of Taehyung? He did his damn work for you when you left!"

woah what?

"If Taehyung bothers you so damn much that you can't stay in my damn fucking class and learn then I will switch your seats if you want me to, I'll fucking switch them!" Jimin slammed his desk startling Jungkook.

Oh my gosh, he's so mad

I should've just dealt with it and stayed in class

Jimin noticed Jungkook was staying quiet and not looking at him anymore. He rubbed his temples getting angry with himself for lashing out on one of his favorite student, and friend. "I'm sorry Jungkook..." Jimin spoke up after a long silence.

"It's fine-"

"No it's not, I'm just having a really bad day, my ex won't leave me alone, then I had a student this morning who wouldn't stop talking back, then you skipped, then I had a bunch of work sheets to grade and I have this meeting after this which I should probably get to right now" Jimin stood up from his seat grabbing a couple sheets of paper.

ex?

talking back?

"Who's the kid that was talking back?" Jungkook asked making Jimin shake his head.

"I'm not saying names Jungkook"

"Next time he talks back, tell me, oh and your ex? If they ever make a move on you tell me that as well"

"Jungkook please, I shouldn't have told you anything" Jimin sighed making his way to the door with Jungkook following behind.

"I'm not going to go around telling everyone, matter fact I'm going to make that kid quiet and your ex disappear" Jungkook said making Jimin let out a small chuckle before looking back at him. "What's so funny?" He asked being serious.

He thinks I'm joking? This stupid ex and kid got him feeling like shit... and maybe me too

"Nothing and go home, don't worry about me"

"You go home too Mr. Park and forget coming back tomorrow, come back on Thursday" Jungkook said patting his shoulder before leaving Jimin there surprised.

Surprised because someone cared about him.

Surprised because Jungkook actually sees him as a friend.

Surprised because Taehyung told him the exact same thing.

—————

Jungkook knocked on Namjoon's door waiting for it to open, not even a second later the door opened showing Namjoon's mother. "Are you the Jungkook boy?" She asked.