15

Taehyung looked to his left and saw Jin stepping out the car with his hands up and walking backwards towards the officer. "Okay stop right there! Passenger side! Put your hands out the window" The officer shouted as Taehyung did what was told. "Open the door and lay down on the ground" he ordered and again Taehyung did what he needed to do and laid on the itchy grass.

He laid there with his hands and legs spread out. Well this is uncomfortable. A couple seconds later another cop car pulled up. I know I did nothing bad, but why does it feel like I did?

"Please put your hands behind your back" he heard one of the officers come up to him, he complied as he felt handcuffs on his wrist. Ow! This actually hurts

"I think you have it on too tight" Taehyung spoke up feeling his whole body itch. Stupid grass!

"Suck it up and stand up" The officer said helping him stand up. I'm being detained that's all, not arrested. This is for their safety. "Let's walk over here" he said leading him behind Jin's car who was also there, talking to the other officer.

"What's your name?" The one who was talking to Jin asked him.

"Kim Taehyung" he answered.

"How old are you? Both of you look like you're in high school" The officer grabbed Jin's wallet that seemed to be on top of the trunk.

"Seventeen" he answered.

"You have an ID on you?" The officer looked up at him as he opened up the wallet.

"No sir"

"Are both of you friends?"

He nodded.

"For how long?" He closed the wallet back up.

"Um almost like three years, since high school started"

"Okay, well why won't you turn around for me" he said making Taehyung turn around giving Jin a look who looked like was in a different world. Why isn't he saying anything? He's so quiet. "Is there anything that's going to poke or stab me?" The officer asked making him shake his head as he felt hands patting him down.

—————

"Excuse me, didn't I say to leave this door open?" The door was slammed open revealing a mad mother. Who scared Jungkook with the sudden outburst. "Oh, where's Namjoon?" She asked not even apologizing for scaring him.

"In the bathroom, showering" he gulped making her nod.

"Good, also keep this door open" she said before leaving. Okay what the hell? Namjoon is old enough to have his door closed, old enough to shower when he wants to, and old enough to NOT wear a shirt!.

He frowned not liking Namjoon's mother at all. I don't think this is good parenting, at least in my opinion. A couple minutes later Namjoon came in fully clothed and damped hair. "Oh hey you're back" Jungkook said sitting up from the bed, Namjoon nodded taking a seat next to him before pulling out his phone.

"Do you maybe want to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked making Jungkook nod.

"Sure!"