16

What? Is he lying?

Jungkook turned around facing him. "No he didn't, stop spreading lies by that big mouth of yours" he said before turning around and continued walking.

"I was with him! He was charged for driving intoxicated, refusing to pull over, driving over the speed limit, and possession of marijuana" Taehyung spoke up fast ignoring what he said.

okay.., no way he came up with that right away

Jungkook turned back around "Seriously?"

Taehyung nodded walking up to him. "Yeah, look I was even hand cuffed" Taehyung showed him his wrist turning on his phone flashlight. Jungkook could see light red marks on them. Oh what the hell?

"Did it hurt?" Jungkook asked. Why do I care!?

"Yeah, they put them on too tight" Taehyung said turning off his flashlight and putting his phone away. "The cops said he was going to be locked up for four months" He continued as they both started walking together not even realizing it.

I'm sorry what!? I thought this was an over night thing!

"What!?" He shouted.

"Yup, and I tried telling him but he was too high to even comprehend the words I was saying"

"Why were you free?"

"Because I was innocent! I didn't do anything wrong" Taehyung exclaimed popping another sour worm in his mouth.

"When was this?"

"Like twenty minutes ago? Maybe thirty, that's why I'm walking home right now"

"Oh"

"Yeah, where are you going?"

"Home as well, just came back from Namjoon's place"

Oh right, well that's boring

"Did you know his mother was a bitch? I hate her" Jungkook scoffed.

Okay woah, Jungkook talking shit about Namjoon's mom?

"And you said I have a big mouth when you're over here gossiping" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, but this bitch was getting on my nerves always ordering Namjoon around like some puppet, he can't do this he can't do that so I said what I said"

There you go again, defending Namjoon when he can do it

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked.

"I told her taking his phone and laptop was unnecessary and that she was treating Namjoon like a kid, can you believe he got his electronics taken away because he was watching a Netflix show he wasn't supposed to watch? Like that's so stupid!"

He has a point

"He's old enough to watch whatever" Taehyung frowned.

"That's exactly what I said! And she was all like you don't tell me how to discipline my child like bitch im not telling you how to do that, im telling you how dramatic you're being. Learn the difference" Jungkook said making Taehyung snort.

"What did Namjoon do?"

"Nothing, he sat there the whole time not knowing what to do" Jungkook replied before reaching over and grabbing a worm.

"Dude these are mine" Taehyung moved them away from him making him shrug.

"Sharing is caring"

"Sharing is annoying"