19

Jungkook walked into the cafeteria looking for his table once he found it, he noticed Hoseok was the only one at the table. He walked up to the table sitting in his seat.

Where's Namjoon?

He looked around but no sight of Namjoon. "Hey, I'm going to grab my lunch" Jungkook said making Hoseok nod so he stood up and made his way to the line and what he saw there surprised him. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung turned around at his name being called. "What?"

"You're getting lunch?" Jungkook stood behind him still amused.

"I guess" Taehyung shrugged and turned around as the line moved forward.

Wow this is amazing

But no reason for me to be happy

After a couple minutes they both grabbed their trays of lunch and walked back to the table together. Jungkoook saw Namjoon sitting there with his study book out, then he sat down greeting him. "Hey Namjoon" he said but was ignored. Jungkook frowned and spoke up again. "You okay?" He asked but again received no answer. Hoseok and Taehyung were watching them concerned.

What the hell is his problem?

Ohhh Jungkook made his boyfriend mad

"Your guys first argument aww" Taehyung said making Jungkook glare at him.

"Shut up, and eat your food, that's why you couldn't catch up to me last night because of not enough energy in your body" Jungkook said grabbing his pizza and taking a bite from it. Taehyung looked down at his pizza feeling upset.

Is that really why I couldn't catch up to him?

I thought it was because I wasn't working out enough

Jungkook noticed his silence and looked up, "you know I was joking right, and take a bite before it gets cold"

"I'm good, I regret getting some, here Hobi you can have my lunch" Taehyung pushed his tray towards Hoseok who looked at him disappointed. Jungkook frowned pulling the tray back to him.

"Eat it! I was joking"

"I know, but the pizza is so greasy and I don't like that"

"Here" Hoseok grabbed some napkins that were left on the table from last lunch and dapped the pizza trying to get rid of the grease as much as possible.

"Are those Jungkook's clothes?" Namjoon spoke up catching everyone's attention.

Oh so now he wants to talk?

Should I tell him the truth?

Man I hope Taehyung tells him the truth, pays him right

I don't want to make their argument worse

"Um no? Why would wear his clothes" Taehyung said as Hoseok checked him out.

WHAT?

are you serious??

"Oh yeah, that looks like his shirt and shorts" Hoseok said rolling up the napkin in a ball.

"Well it's not" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

You know what! I should've made him wear his clothes from yesterday

"Why aren't you speaking to me?" Jungkook turned to face Namjoon who again completely ignored him.

"Oh sorry, I thought it was" Namjoon said apologizing to Taehyung who looked at him weird.