28

Jungkook walked into second block being one of the first people in there. "Jimin you bailed Jin out?" He whispered shouted so the other students in the hallway wouldn't hear him.

Jimin turned around giving him a nod. "Yes, but only because his education is super important and-"

Jungkook ran up to him hugging him. "Thank you thank you!"

Jimin smiled hugging him back before pulling away. "Of course, but don't let this happen again okay? All of you need to stay out of trouble, I'm super disappointed with Jin but I'm happy that I could help"

Jungkook nodded before taking his seat as students started to fill up the classroom, then Valarie came in sitting behind him. "Hey Jungkook" she greeted grabbing her supplies from her backpack.

"Hey" he greeted back not turning around, he was too busy eyeing the door waiting for a certain someone.

"How was the hangout?" Valarie asked.

"It was nice... very nice" He replied back with a small smirk on his face that went unnoticed by Valarie.

Funny how he made the deal just to get in my pants

He seemed to enjoy it a little too much

"That's good, what did you guys do?" She asked.

stuff

Jungkook shrugged, "nothing much we just ate and chilled" he replied still not taking his eyes off the door.

"Oh nice, are you going out to eat today?" Valarie asked him, he was about to respond but saw that certain someone at the door, except he wasn't alone he was with Yoongi.

Are they holding hands?

No

No way they are

Jungkook frowned at their linked hands.

Fine Taehyung you wanna play that way?

I'll play that way too

"I didn't bring money today" he teared his eyes away from him looking at Valarie.

"That's okay, I'll pay for you" she reassured but Jungkook shook his head.

"You don't have to, just go with the other guys"

"But I don't want you to be left out" She said in a sad tone making him chuckle.

"I won't, I'll wait for you guys to come back"

"Well do you know if Taehyung and Yoongi are going?" She asked receiving a shrug.

"Don't know, you'll have to ask them" He said before turning around watching Taehyung closely who was busy talking to Jimin.

Last night I told him he didn't have a choice anymore before kissing him

Did he forget?

Taehyung turned around accidentally making eye contact with him who just rose his eyebrow sending him a smirk. Taehyung blushed and quickly took his seat to avoid looking at him any further.

What the hell was that!?

Taehyung screamed internally feeling his heart rate increase. He let out a deep breath to calm himself down a little.

He's not mad about me leaving in the middle of the night is he?

No why would he?

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what he wanted

Shit Taehyung you have no idea what you started