6

Minho is currently walking around the park, sobbing but luckily it's late at night so nobody's here or that's at least what Minho thought. "I can't believe he rejected I thought we were meant for each other" Minho said to himself "Should I just jump off this bridge I'll be better off then, no that's a crazy idea I need to wait for Jisung to come around" just as he said that somebody had pushed him off.

"That's what you what you get for trying to get MY boyfriend." The mysterious figure said.

The next day~
"Oh my gosh who is that boy in the water?! Somebody call an ambulance and quick!" The woman said "ok I will!" The 2nd woman said
Once the ambulance arrived they quickly put him in the back and the two ladies got in with him

"How long do you think he's been in the water?" The 1st woman said "I don't but I think we're doing the right thing." The 2nd woman said "Of course we are!" The 1st woman said "Mina?" The 2nd woman said. "Yeah, Chae" the woman now named Mina said "do you think he's going to be okay?" The girl Chae or usually recognized as Chaeyoung said "I think so, but do you think he was trying to kill himself?" Mina said concerned "no, I don't necessarily think that, I think somebody pushed him." Chaeyoung said "well, we'll find out when he wakes up." Mina said

"oh, he's getting a call!" Chaeyoung said as she quickly answered it hoping it was somebody to take care of him at the hospital "hello? Minho! You've been gone all night I'm getting worried where are you?!" The boy said on the other side of the phone "oh! That's his name, Minho!" Mina said "who are you? Why did you answer the phone instead of him?!" The boy said "oh! My name is Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung said "and I'm Mina!" Mina said "nice to meet you two, I'm Jisung! Now, why are you answering the phone?" The boy said, now recognized as Jisung I mean it was probably obvious but that's besides the point "well you see you're friend here fell off the bridge at the river for how long we don't know, anyways we're in the ambulance." Mina informed the younger boy "what?! Is he okay?!" Jisung started panicking "well, he's not dead." Chaeyoung said "okay that's good. Is he sleeping?" Jisung asked "yes" Mina said as they arrived at the hospital "we're at the hospital now, you can come on down if you'll like." Chaeyoung informed the boy "okay I'm on my way." Jisung said as he hung up.

At the hospital~
Jisung ran through the hospital towards Minho's room. Mina and Chaeyoung had informed him that Minho was alright and had been moved to a patient's room, but still hasn't woken up.
"I'm here! Is he okay?!" Jisung said as he opened the door and saw Mina and Chaeyoung sitting down, drinking some coffee. "Yeah, he's fine. He's just been sleeping ever since we arrived." Mina informed "okay that's good" Jisung said as he sat in front of them

"so are you guys older?" Jisung asked "yup, both of us are." Chaeyoung said.
As Jisung was about to again but then heard Minho talk "Jisung, I love you, don't leave me, please love me back." Minho said, still asleep, just talking in his sleep. Jisung then turned back to the pair in front of him "Jisung, are you guys dating or something?" Chaeyoung said, curious. "We we're before then..."
And that's the story of how Jisung had to explain his complicated relationships to strangers "so that's why he tried to kill himself!" Chaeyoung said, as Jisung was about speak again they heard Minho talk in his sleep again "Jisung I promise you I didn't kill myself, I did think about it, but I decided against it somebody pushed me!" Minho said "has he been listening to out conversation? Is he really asleep?" Mina asked getting, walking over to the sleeping boy "he's not asleep!" Mina yelled, as he got up. "Way to spoil it!" Minho yelled back. "Minho! You're okay!" Jisung screamed as he got up and went to hug Minho.

You're welcome for another update!
BTW I need a name for that person who pushed Minho.