17

Another month went by and Minho and Jisung were really nervous. They were currently walking around the park but very cautiously. Just as they finally held hands their phones rang. One of the phones was Chaeyoung calling and the other was Mina. They picked up and heard screaming. "Come over to my house!" Mina said to Minho. and Chaeyoung said "Yes! Do it!" and they both said okay and luckily Minas house wasn't too far. 

knock knock. The door quickly opened and revealed Chaeyoung. "Yo,yo,yo what's up my fav couple!" She said as she let them in. "Well, you see My sister is coming back today so we decided to celebrate." Mina explained to them. "ohhh." was all Minho said. "When is she going to be here?" Jisung asked, sitting on the couch. "In a bit." Mina said. To pass the time they played Uno (Sorry that's like my favorite card/board game to play.) and in the end Chaeyoung won. Just as they were going to play another round the door opened. Mina immediately got up and ran towards the girl. "I'm so glad you're back!" Mina said, dragging her sister towards the living room. 

They walked in and Minho and Jisung's jaws dropped. 

"Bong-cha?!" Jisung practically screamed and almost got up to kill her. If it wasn't for his boyfriend she would be dead.

 "You guys know each other?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"Yeah. Jisung's my ex." Bong-cha said. "

wait, I thought you were gay?" Mina questioned.

 "yes, I am but I was going through something. It was the first time me and Minho broke up." Jisung said. Mina and Chaeyoung then both made an o shape with their mouths.

 "But, it's okay because I think we can settle it now." Bong-cha said. "Really?! Did it work when I went to go talk to you?" Minho said. "No, I just realized over the last month that I was being petty and should move on already." Bong-cha said. "well that's good. Then to being friends!" Jisung said putting up an imaginary cup. "To Being friends!" They all repeated.

 I generally don't know what to do with this book because I kind of suck at writing, but i'll try my best to continue.

TIME FOR HAN JIHYUN APPRECIATION. JUST BECAUSE SHES PRETTY

 JUST BECAUSE SHES PRETTY

I AM SO GAY FOR HER