4

"How am I supposed to survive just being friends?!" Jisung was complaining to Felix. "You just need to respect his boundaries for now and be patient." Felix said "When did you become so wise? Usually Seungmin's the wise one." Jisung said "I don't know it just came out and are you calling me stupid?!" Felix said slightly offended "No, I'm just saying Seungmin is smarter" Jisung said as Felix threw a pillow at him "Hey!" Somebody else screamed that wasn't Felix nor Jisung "Speaking of the devil, Seungmin is here!" Felix said as he got up to hug Seungmin, which he was pushed away.

" Did you just call me a devil?!" Seungmin angrily "Sorry! Jisung said you're smarter than me!" "It's true, I'm smarter than both off you dumbasses." Seungmin said as he put his stuff down. "You really thought Seungmin would be on your side?" "Well he's not on yours either!" "Yeah! I know that"
"Oh! Why don't you look at the time! I need to go home!" Jisung said as he got his stuff "Now?! I just got here!" Seungmin said kind of angry and offended "yup! So sorry Seungmin I'll see you guys some other time!" Jisung said as he closed the door.

Back at the dorm

As Jisung opened the door he saw Minho no where  to be seen, but he heard the shower running so he assumed Minho was in the shower. He then sat on his bed getting his phone out to play a game, then he heard the shower stop and the door opened revealing a shirtless Minho with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh! Jisung you're home?" Minho said while getting clothes from his closet. Jisung was sitting there with his face bright red and eyes widened, but the he quickly responded "Yeah, I just got home a few minutes ago." Jisung said still blushing and kind of biting his lip, but then he tasted blood

"Jisung! Are you bleeding?!" Minho said worried "don't worry I'm fine." Jisung replied "Hold on I'll get medicine!" Minho was really worried, more worried than a friend was supposed to be. As Minho sat on Jisung's bed, still with no clothes on he slowly applied medicine. "Ow, that hurts" Jisung said "I'll try to be more careful" Minho replied trying to be careful. Once Minho was done he put on clothes and once he got out he saw Jisung was fast asleep. Minho Walked over to Jisung and kissed him on the forehead "goodnight, Jisung I love you," except Jisung wasn't asleep "goodnight, Minho I love you too" Jisung said sleepily "you aren't asleep?!" Minho said, scared " no, just trying to sleep," Jisung said slowly falling asleep "okay, well goodnight," Minho said as he heard soft snores from the boy.

Surprise! Another update!