9

I feel like I have been waiting for Jisung to realize he belongs with me forever then I find out he has boyfriend! Wait, have I introduced myself I haven't have I? Well, my name is Bong-cha and do you know what's funny about that it means superior daughter (I actually searched this up)  and my parents love my sister better and they even kicked me out of the house when I was 15. Anyways yeah I pushed Jisung's new boy toy in the water I honestly wonder if he's still alive. I think I might go to the hospital and see if he is.

At the hospital~

"hello miss. Are you here to see a patient?" The lady at the front desk asked "Uhm, yes but I don't know his name I'm just here to get my boyfriend, Han Jisung." Bong-cha replied. "Then you'll have to go to Lee Minho's room." The lady said typing on her computer. "you'll have to go to room 302." The lady said, looking up from her computer and telling Bong-cha where she needed to go. "Ok Thank you!" Bong-cha thanked the lady and left. So he is alive I mean he could be on the verge of dying Bong-cha thought to herself as she arrived to the room and she walked and saw a man laying on his side, away from the door, on his phone but once he heard the door open he immediately got up and while he was getting up he said "Jisung! did you get the food please give me mine I'm starving!" But once he turned around he didn't see Jisung.

"Who are you? Oh! Are you the new nurse they did tell me I was getting a new nurse?" Minho questioned. "No, I'm not a nurse I've never even been to college." Bong-cha answered. Just as Minho was about to speak again the door opened and revealed Jisung. "Hey Minho I got us food." Jisung said walking in then he saw Bong-cha...