19

It was currently 5:00 in the morning and minsung were fast asleep that is until they heard banging on the door and they both shot right up. "What the hell was that?!" Minho said, waking up. "I'll go see..." Jisung said going over to the door, hesitating to open it. Just as he was about to open it the door slammed open and almost hit him in the face. "You guys shouldn't leave the door open. You're lucky it was me and not a murder." The girl said. "Hey, sis. What are you doing here so early?" Jisung said. "I wanted to take you on a date!" Jihyun said smiling brightly, obviously excited. "Okay, just let me shower and brush my teeth." Jisung said, grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom.

"Minho! I need to talk to you." Jihyun said, startling the boy. "What is it?" He said, still trying to wake up. "I need you to promise me that you're not moving back to the United States anytime soon." Jihyun said, worrying about her little brother even though both of them have reassured her multiple times that everything is fine. "I'm not, Jihyun. I'm an adult now, even if my dad wants me too I can make my own choice to stay here or not. If I ever do move back I'll most likely bring Jisung with me." Minho said, reassuring the girl. Right after when they finished talking Jisung walked out.

"Bye Minho. I love you!" Jisung said as he said goodbye to his boyfriend and hugged him, which his boyfriend hugged back "I love you too." Minho said letting go of his boyfriend and giving him a quick peck. "Miss me with that couple shit." Jihyun making a disgusted face. "You say that but we all know how much you want a significant other." Jisung said, rolling his eyes. "Stop calling me out!" Jihyun said as they left. "See you later Minho!" Jisung said as he left with his sister.

When they got into the car they got buckled and Jisung just had to ask "Where are we going?" And when he asked that Jihyun simply replied "it's a surprise." And to that Jisung groaned and said "I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we get there." He said that and put in his AirPods to listen to some music and sleep.

They got there maybe an hour later. Jihyun woke Jisung up by splashing water in his face. "What the hell?!" Jisung woke up very angrily, he hates it when his hair is wet. He glared at his sister and she flicked him in the forehead. "How dare you glare at your older sister that is very rude. Anyways were here." She then pointed at it and it was an amusement park. "An amusement park really, Jihyun do I look like a kid." Jisung said and Jihyun just shrugged. "You are to me. Stop acting like you wouldn't enjoy coming here with Minho and sitting at the top of the ferris wheel and watching the fireworks and cuddling." She said rolling her eyes. "Actually I would enjoy that, very much. Now I miss him thanks a lot, Jihyun." Jisung pouted and started walking towards the entrance. "You should stop unless if you want to pay for the tickets." She quickly yelled and running towards Jisung. "Dear sister thank you so much for bringing me here." He said, obviously not wanting to pay for the tickets.

Meanwhile Minho~

Minho was really bored without his boyfriend by his side, so he decided to text his friends but all of them were going on dates. Seungmin and Hyunjin are at the beach and just ew sand. Chan and Jeongin were on a date at the movies and Minho just didn't feel like watching a movie. Mina and Chaeyoung didn't even respond so who knows what they're doing. Changbin and Felix went on a date, but didn't say where they were going, but they haven't left yet so Minho decided to tag along which was a bad idea in the end because he was third wheeling. He just decided to put in his earbuds and ignore them.

When they got there Felix was really excited because it was an amusement park I mean who wouldn't be excited to walk all day in the hot sun. Just then Minho looked over at two people who just arrived and saw one of them get out and go to the other side of the car with a water bottle in their hand and poured it all over the other person's face. The next thing Minho heard was somebody screaming and saw the person get out of the car for some odd reason Minho couldn't see their faces all that well, but they both seemed kind of familiar. He listened for a bit and heard the boy scream "Now I miss Minho thanks a lot, Jihyun!" Minho then thought to himself 'wait i'm Minho and that's Jihyun then that means that's my boyfriend.' He then turned toward the lovebirds. "Hey, I'll be back, I'm going to use the bathroom" He said and the two nodded.

Right after he told them he ran towards the other two ready to scare them. Right before they were about to pay for the tickets Minho scared the living shit out of them. "Jihyun!" "Jisung!" The two siblings screamed at the same time thinking it was them scaring each other but then they heard a slight chuckle from behind them. They saw Minho and started attacking him then Jisung realized that his boyfriend was there. "Did you follow us?" Jisung asked a little scared. "No I came here with Felix and Changbin." Just as that word came out of his mouth his boyfriend was gone.

When Jisung found Felix and Changbin they were making out, so he immediately screamed. "Why are you screaming I'm pretty sure you and Minho have done it before." Changbin said and Jisung slightly blushed. Minho then walked over to them. "Hannie, are you okay?" Minho said worriedly. "I'm fine don't worry." They then heard somebody screaming their names, they looked over and saw Bong-Cha. "Hey guys!" She greeted them. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Jisung asked. "I came here with Mina and Chae which by the way is the worst mistake I've ever made. I've been third-wheeling this entire time." She said. "Well you can hang out with me. I'm Jihyun." Jihyun said. "Bong-Cha." After the introductions they all hung out and are and rode a lot of rides, got matching headbands.

The day was about to end, but of course they had to watch the fireworks in the Ferris wheel. "Minho?" Jisung said and got a hum in reply. "I love you to the moon and back." Jisung said. "Okay well I love you most." Minho argued back. "Really? You wanna fight." Jisung said cutely glaring and pouting which Minho just kissed him. "No, because we both know I love you more." And before Jisung could argue back he kissed Jisung again.

The end
I hope you guys have enjoyed this book. I know the original ending didn't make sense but wattpad decided not to publish what I had written so I went through and fixed it so don't worry this is the actual ending. Also don't worry I have started a new book but it's seungjin I hope you guys will enjoy that one.