12

It was now late at night and everybody had left and Minho and Jisung were cuddling in Minho's bed and Jisung was tossing and turning which was bothering Minho so then he asked "what's wrong?" Minho said trying to hug Jisung so he doesn't move. "Do you think we can really get rid of Bong-cha that easily?" Jisung asked calming down. "I want to say yes but I'm also not sure." Minho said. "You still suck at comforting people." Jisung said chuckling a little. "Of course, I didn't change a bit over the last few years." Minho said

"Speaking of which. Did you ever have a boyfriend while you were in America?" Jisung asked curiously. "No I couldn't get over you. I loved you too much." Minho said hugging his boyfriend gosh he loved saying that this beautiful man was his. "Okay can you let go of me so we can go to bed." Jisung said breathless. "Yeah" Minho said and they both fell fast asleep.

The next day~
Minho woke up and didn't see Jisung next to him but he just assumed he was in the bathroom until he heard the smoke alarms going off and quickly ran to the kitchen and saw Jisung attempting to cook pancakes.

"Oh! Did I wake you?" Jisung said as he felt a pair of arms around his waist. "Yeah, but please don't burn down our dorm and just order food." Minho said. "Fine, I'll order food. Oh don't we start classes today." Jisung said looking online for food. "Don't remind me" Minho said. "Okay, does this sound good?" Jisung said showing his phone "yes." Minho said.

After they both ate they got ready for school.
"I'll see you after classes." Minho said pecking Jisungs lips before parting ways. "Okay bye!" Jisung said meeting up with Felix and leaving.

I wrote the first part of this while listening to Winter Falls and Ex and the second part I was listening to IU anyways I'm still not feeling well but I still updated because I have nothing else to do.