Epilogue Part 3

Jisung was getting ready for their wedding and when he was fixing himself in front of a mirror he felt a tug on his pant leg and he looked down and saw his and Minho's daughter who is 5. He picked her up

"Hi, Lily" (I swear it's not the NMIXX member I just personally like the name.) He said.

"Hi daddy! Uncle Hyunjin told me to come get you, it's almost time for you to walk down the aisle." She said, she was dressed in a little pink flowery dress with a basket full of flower petals, yes she was their flower girl. "Okay well let's go!" He said and spun around his daughter and she giggled.

They then left the dressing room and stood waiting at the doors waiting for the others to go first. When it was finally Lily's turn Jisung watched her spin around and throwing petals everywhere and then he looked up noticing Minho staring at him and they both smiled at each other.

Jisung walked up the stage and grabbed his almost husbands hands and they both stared in each other's eyes as the priest spoke.

It was Minhos turn to say his vows. "Jisung, ever since day one I knew we were meant to be and the day I broke up with you was the worst but I was just scared that we wouldn't last through a long distance relationship. Ever since that day I tried to move on I really did but every time I thought I did I saw our promise rings and then I realized how much I missed and I'm telling you how happy I was when I found out we were roommates when I came back I thought this'll be my chance to get him back and when you rejected me I was so scared that I was losing you again, but then you came around and eventually said yes which I was grateful for. I love you to the moon and back, Jisung." He said looking up noticing Jisung crying and rubbed his hand with his thumb.

Then it was Jisung's turn once he calmed from his lovers comforting words. "Minho, we've been through so much but we got through that's how strong and loyal we are to each other and when I tell you when you showed up at my dorm and were my roommate I was a little nervous at first but then I started warming up to you and started liking you but at the same time I was afraid that you would have to leave me again and then I rejected you because of that fear and the next morning I was ready and then you went to the hospital so I waited and then we got back together and I was so happy because I missed you so much. I'll alway love you, Lee Minho."

And now Minho was sobbing but quickly stopped after the priest started talking again. 

"Do you, Han Jisung take Lee Minho to be your partner till death do you apart?"

"I do." Jisung said his eyes not leaving the man in front of him.

"Do you, Lee Minho take Han Jisung to be your partner till death do you apart?"

"I do." Minho said.

"You may now kiss." The priest

They both kissed hearing all of their friends and family cheering them on. They continued kissing until somebody tugged at them. They looked down and saw their beautiful daughter, Lily. They both smiled and picked her up kissing her cheeks as she giggled from in between them.

------------

Well that was it thank you to everybody for reading this book I am very happy that this book succeeded like I thought it would so Thank you i personally don't think I'm good at writing but thank you all!