15

It was currently 3:00 in the morning and Jisung and Minho couldn't sleep so they decided to dye their but only one of them and they decided to play a game to decide it.

"Oh come on! Why do we have to play twister out of all games. We both know I'm going to break my back and lose." Minho said, complaining to his boyfriend. "Exactly! Then I wouldn't have to dye my hair. Besides this is the only board game we have." Jisung said setting up the game. "what about Uno weren't we playing it that one time. And who's going to spin the thing we don't have anybody else." The brown haired boy said but if things go according to plan he's going to dye his hair. "That's why I invited over Felix and Changbin. 1. because I don't know how to dye hair and Felix does. and 2. because we need somebody to spin the thing which will most likely be Changbin because Felix loves this and 3. That Uno game was provided by Mina and Chaeyoung." Jisung explained to his complaining boyfriend. Just then there was a knock on the door and Jisung went to open the door. "there you two are!" He said hugging Felix and Changbin. "Hey Ji!" Flix said, entering and dragging a tired Changbin with him. "Why do we have to be here it's so late and I need my beauty sleep." Changbin complained. "Relax you're just going to spin this for us." Minho said handing Changbin the thing. (I honestly have no idea what it's called.)

"Left foot on yellow" Changbin said after spinning it. They all put their foot on a yellow space and they continued playing until eventually Minho lost. "YES!" Jisung said jumping up from victory. He already had the perfect color for Minho.

"Purple! Really?! Jisung" Minho said looking at himself in the mirror. "Why? It looks perfect on you." Jisung said. "I mean it does but that's besides the point." Minho said. "Come on let's get to bed." The newly purple haired boy said. "Hey you guys need to go unless if your planning to sleep in Jisung's bed since it is late I wouldn't care but I want to sleep." Minho said talking to the other two boys. "Okay, we'll just sleep in the other bed." Felix answered. That night all boys in the dorm slept soundly in their boyfriends arms.

I decided to update because I suddenly had an idea for a chapter so I hope you enjoyed!