14

Minho pov

I woke up and didn't see the love of my life next to me so, then I got worried I checked the bathroom and he wasn't there and I checked the kitchen, wasn't there. I tried calling him but didn't get a call back. Just when I was going to call again he walked through the door. I immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"Where have you been? I was worried sick!" I said. "Relax, I was just getting us some food." He said letting go and holding up the bag. For some odd reason I think he's lying, but I'll keep that to myself.
"Come on! Let's eat! I'm starving I've been stuck smelling this food and wait until I got home. I could only hope you were awake." Jisung said.

"Hey Ji, have you figured out how long Bong-cha's sentence is?" I said sitting next to him. "Oh right! I went to go see her today and she said she'll be in there for two months. Is it just me or does that sound a little short for an attempted murder?" He said. (Okay I will say I searched it up and it said you'll only go to jail for 10 to 15 years for attempting a murder but I have plans for this book so we'll just ignore how long the sentence actually is supposed to be.) "Yeah, it does seem a little short." I replied eating some of my eggs. "And we don't have that long until we have to be careful of her." Jisung pointed out. "Yeah." I said standing up. "Let's go on a date this might be the only time we can." Jisung said standing up too. "Really?! I would love to, Ji." I said giving him a quick peck and went to go get ready.

Third person pov

They both got into the car and put on their seatbelts (safety first!) "so where are we going?" Minho asked impatiently. "It's a surprise." Jisung said, grabbing Minho's hand and intertwining it with his. "Oh come on, Ji you know I hate surprises." Minho said and threw his head back dramatically. "It's fine besides we're here now." Minho looked up and noticed they were at an amusement park and luckily he dressed comfortably in a hoodie and jeans.

Once they payed for their tickets they started deciding where to go first. "I say we go to the Viking ship?" Jisung suggested. "But the roller coaster!" Minho pouted and since Jisung can't resist his lovely boyfriend he quickly pecked his lips and agreed to go on the roller coaster.

After a few more rides they decided to get some lunch at the food court. "What should we eat?" Jisung asked turning to Minho. "How about corn dogs." Minho suggested and Jisung agreed after they ate they went to a few more rides then headed home before dinner.

At the dorms~

When they got back they decided to order some chicken and watch a horror movie. Which I have no idea why they would do that since they both know that Jisung is a huge scaredy cat which resulted in him spilling his water he was drinking. On the bright side though he got to sit on his boyfriends lap and bury his head in his neck.

"Comfy?" Minho asked drawing circles on the others back to calm him down. Which he got a soft hum back from a sleepy Jisung. "How about we go to bed and finish the movie tomorrow?" Minho said and heard soft snores coming from the one on his lap. He stood still carrying Jisung not trying to wake him up and laid Jisung down. He then turned off the lights and laid down next to him and cuddled him and Jisung moved closer to him and his sleep. "I love you, Ji always and forever. Minho said. He heard Jisung quietly mumble a "I love you to the moon and back." And quickly hearing soft snores following.

So Our Beloved Summer came out with it's last episode today so I decided to update. I mean I was also planning to update anyway but Our Beloved Summer just gave me a reason.