5

"There's still so much romantic tension between Jisung and I. Should I ask him out again or should I not I'm so confused!" Minho said complaining to Chan and Changbin "I think that's you're decision, not ours." Changbin said with sass laced in his voice "wow, you're so rude Changbin besides I wasn't asking you I was asking Chan he's a better therapist." Minho said in matter of fact tone. "You know what, that is true so I'm not even going to argue." "Okay, Minho I think I agree with Changbin that is your decision, but at the same time I think you should follow what your heart is telling you to do." Chan said "That's it! I know what I'm going to do! See you guys next time!" Minho said as he waved at them and left.

Back at the dorms~

"Jisung! Where are you?! We need to talk!" Minho said entering the dorm and putting his stuff where it belonged. "I'm in the bathroom! give me just a second!" Jisung shouted from the bathroom. As he exited the bathroom he saw Minho waiting anxiously and shaking his leg "um, Minho?" Jisung said as he waved his hand in front of Minho's face. "Oh! Jisung!" Minho said looking at Jisung and did I mention their faces are really close to each other. "Yeah? What did you want to talk to me about?" Jisung said as he sat next to Minho. "Right! I wanted to talk about our relationship." Minho said.

"Really? Why?" Jisung said, worriedly "I wanted to date again, but I wasn't sure what you wanted." Minho said "Actually if I tell you the truth I think you wouldn't like it." Jisung said "Why? What's your answer?" Minho said now kind of scared "My answer is I'm not ready, I'm super busy with school right now, listen I still love you more than anything, but it's just I think we need to wait a little longer. I'm sorry." Jisung said getting up and going to his bed and sitting down "it's fine, I understand, I think I'm going to go on a walk I'll see you later Jisung, bye." Minho said walking out the door and grabbing his jacket.

Fun fact of the day! I wrote this while listening to Cherry by AB6IX and The Feels by Twice not great songs to be writing this to by that's besides the point anyways another fun fact is I finished Happiness today and honestly I'm not doing well like it was a happy ending and all but that show was a lot.
Also merry late Christmas!