Epilogue part 2

Haha surprise! I had an idea and I will publish a part three of their wedding!
—————-

It was now the next day and Minho was giving his fiancé breakfast in bed because it hurts to walk because of last night. The breakfast consisted of bacon and waffles and eggs. When Minho got upstairs his fiancé wasn't there, so he went to the bathroom, wasn't there and finally he saw him in the living room where all of the stuff from yesterday is.

"What are you up to?" Minho asked as he sat down next to Jisung.

"I was just looking at this." He said, cuddling up to Minho.

"Do you want to do it?" Minho asked. And Jisung nodded.

"Okay let me set it up then we can do it." Minho said and pecked the boys lips before getting up.

After when he was done setting up everything he went up to his fiance.

"Okay everything's ready!" He said.

"Great! Here hold this and I will come find you. I obviously already know what it is but it's for you. No peeking until I find you." The younger said passing the thing to his fiancé. The older went to his hiding spot, outside of the house and the younger began his search.

Time skip because idk how to do a scavenger hunt.

The younger was on the last one and he was currently at the park. When he finished he spotted his fiancé under a cherry blossom tree and quickly ran up to him and back hugged him, surprising the older.

"You were quicker than I thought. Can I open this now?" He asked really wondering what it was.

"Go right ahead." The younger said. As Minho opened it, it was adoption papers?

"Ji?" The older said looking at the younger.

"She will be coming to live with us next week." The younger said, with a huge smile.

"This is amazing!" The older said, lifting the younger up. After that they walked through the park, hand in hand.