1

flashback

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?" Jisung yelled in a panic.

"Listen Jisung, I'm moving to America and I don't think I can handle a long distance relationship." Minho replied calmly in attempt to calm his soon to be ex down.

"Ok, I understand. Goodbye, Minho," The younger boy sighed in defeat.

"Goodbye, Jisung I-" The brown haired boy stops before he can say more.

flashback

"Minho!"

He snaps back to reality, "oh dad what!?"

"Hurry up and eat before you miss your plane."

"Oh right gotta get going bye, love you dad."

"Love you too have a safe flight."

As he boarded the plane he immediately sat down,
lost in his thoughts.

I'm so excited to see Chan and Changbin I haven't seen them in forever, but I'm worried what if I bump into Jisung what am I supposed to say aaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

"Excuse me sir."

He immediately snaps back to reality.

"Yes?" he said.

"Can I sit here?" The woman said

"Of course!"

He then soon fell asleep that until his phone started being blown up.

Chan/Changbin/Minho

Changbin

Minho are you almost here im getting tired of sitting

here waiting for you

Minho

you know you guys didn't have to wait all night and yes im almost there and where's the hyung?!

Changbin
well chan made me he said we shouldn't be late so we're going to wait all night and i was just too lazy to put it see that's how tired I am!

Chan

It's not my fault i was being cautious!

Minho
K well im going to sleep the last hour and a half so have fun waiting

Chan

Ok good night my favorite child

Changbin

Hey! also good night

When he got off the plane he heard screaming

"MINHO HYUNG!!!"

"CHAN, CHANGBIN! Oh hey Felix did you wait with them?"

" hey Hyung, I just got here this morning when Changbin texted me saying he wanted cuddles 'cause he was cold" Felix said

"Hey don't expose me like that!" Changbin said with his cheeks turning red

"Hey sorry I'm late Felix let's go before Minho gets he-" he cuts himself off after when he sees the older male, he was wearing a striped shirt paired with a leather jacket and ripped jeans, god he's so hot.

"O-oh hey Minho," he smiled

"Hi Jisung." Minho smiled back

"Come on let's go, Felix."

"Ok", he said as he gave a quick kiss on the cheek to Changbin.

"Well that was awkward" said Chan breaking the silence, but as for Minho he was watching Jisung walk away.

Well that was the first chapter hope you guys enjoyed it! There will be short chapters from time to time it depends on how I'm feeling. I'll try to update every Saturday. I probably won't update next Saturday since it's Christmas, but on Sunday I might.