Epilogue

It was now a few years later and Minho and Jisung both graduated from college and have moved into a house together but neither of them have had the courage to propose but that was all about to change because tonight is Minho and Jisung's 5th anniversary and Minho was planning to propose. He currently has all of his friends over, including Jihyun and Bong-cha who are now dating. Oh, and they kicked Jisung out and made him go to the mall with Felix. "How am I supposed to propose to him." Minho said, pacing back and forth. "I have an idea!" Hyunjin spoke up. "Continue." Minho said interested in what the younger has to say. "You could put rose petals on the ground and candles and dress up in a suit and make him walk towards you and boom propose." (I'm sorry but that's like my dream proposal.) Hyunjin said, hoping the older would go along. "i don't know... any other ideas?" Minho said unsure. "How about you make him do a scavenger hunt. He loved those when he was younger." Jihyun said, memories of her little brother running around trying to solve the scavenger hunt. "Actually I love that idea!" Minho said and made Hyunjin a little upset and his boyfriend noticed and grab his hand and give it a little squeeze of reassurance.

They spent the next few hours preparing and were just about finished until Felix called Changbin. "Guys what do I do? He wants to go him to cuddle and I quote the love of his life." Felix said. "Uhm have him go to your house and I'll meet you guys there and cuddle him. You guys are okay with that right?" minho said and the all of them nodded and Jisung screamed into the phone. "okay!" He seemed really excited even though they were just texting earlier. 

Minho then left and quickly hurried over to Felix and Changbin's house. When he got there he saw his boyfriend waiting for him. "What are you doing? It's cold. Let's get you inside." Minho said as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and walked in just to see... "Flower petals? Candles? Ji, what's going on." He said as he turned towards the younger just to see him down on one knee. "Lee Minho I have always loved you and want to be by your side forever so will you Lee Minho make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Minho quickly shook his head yes with tears in his eyes and Jisung shot up and kissed his now fiance "I was planning to do it first." Minho said as they pulled apart. "Oh, please I've been planning for a month." and as if right on cue all of their friends peered from out of the shadows with a cake. "Congratulations!" Felix yelled. "We need some champagne." Jeongin said walking to kitchen and grabbing the champagne. "No we don't!" Chan said chasing after his boyfriend. Jihyun then walked up to her little brother and hugging him. "I love you, Congratulations." She said moving away from her brother. "I love you too, thank you." He said and turned towards his boyfriend and whispered in his ear. "Shall we go home?" And the older quickly nodded. 

As as they got home they were making out and clothes were everywhere and I think you guys know what's happening but I'm not going to write but anyways after when they were done they plopped right next to each other and Minho said. "I love you. Always and forever." Minho then kissed his fiances forehead. "I love you too. Always and forever."

Well that was it I hope you guys have enjoyed this book! Thank you for reading!

625 words