11

Jisung was the first to wake up and saw Minho still sleeping. So cute. I can't believe he's mine again! Jisung thought. As he tried to get up he was quickly pulled back down.

"No you can't leave." Minho said sleepily. "But I need to use the bathroom." Jisung said trying to get up but once again pulled down. "5 more minutes please." Minho said eyes closed trying to sleep. "Fine, guess you won't get any kisses from me." Jisung threatened. As soon as he said that Minho shot up. "I'm up! Now, give me a kiss." Minho said pointing at his lips.

Jisung gave him a quick peck but he wasn't satisfied and pouted which made Jisung want to kiss him again so he did but this time Minho wouldn't let go which resulted in Jisung gasping so Minho took it as an opportunity and put his tongue in. Just then they heard grocery bags fall and quickly pulled away and looked up and saw all of their friends standing in front of them including Jisungs sister.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jisung said getting up. "We thought we should come over and celebrate Minho getting discharged." Chan answered. "And how did you get in?" Minho asked also getting up. "I had an extra key that Jisung gave me when I get locked in and Seungmin doesn't want to let me in." Felix answered. "Hey... why was the door unlocked?" Mina asked as she walked in. "Mina! Chaeyoung! You're here!" Jihyun said walking over to them and grabbed the bags they were carrying. "We walked in and saw them making out." Hyunjin spoke up. "Really?!" Chaeyoung said then turned to Mina. "Hand it over!" $50 remember!" Chaeyoung said putting out her hand as Mina gave her the money. Jihyun then spoke up "Jisung, I would like to talk to you out in the hallway, please." Jisung then followed his sister out into the hallway.

Once they got out there Jihyun was the first to speak up "Jisung I need you to be careful I don't want you to get your heart broken again." Jihyun said worriedly. "Of course I'll be careful. I promise you, Jihyun." Jisung said hugging his sister. "Okay, I love you and support any decision you make as long as if it's a smart idea." Jihyun said letting go of her brother. "Okay, I love you too. Let's go back inside." Jisung said opening the door and going inside seeing everybody playing uno and went to sit on his boyfriends lap and give him pointers because so far he was losing.