2

Jisung didn't know what to do he just saw his ex that he missed so much. More than you can imagine.

"Owwwww Jisung you're holding onto tight!!!" His best friend yelled getting his attention once Jisung let go Felix was rubbing it to make it feel better than he saw blood "Jisung! You made me bleed!" Felix yelled dramatically "oh, stop being a big baby it's not like you'll bleed out from a little cut" Jisung said as he rolled his eyes. "But it hurts," Felix started pouting. "Okay I'm sorry"  "Oh! did I tell you Minho's going to your college."
He stopped and had his eyes wide open, "ow Jisung! you're holding onto tight again! On the same wrist! why are you so stressed out?!,it's not like he's going to bother you at all."

"I'm not stressed out."

"Ok. Whatever I know your lying I know you like my own mind we're basically twins, we act the same way." Felix said as he rolled his eyes

"Come on we need to hurry up I'm getting a roommate today."

"Sure, just ignore me, you know I'm right"

"M'kay let's find my dorm." Minho said to himself. Room xxx he kept repeatedly saying until he found the right room.

He slowly knocked

"Coming!" he heard somebody yell.

When the person opened the door it was Jisung.....

They both stood there with their eyes wide open.