3

"Minho, are you my roommate?" "I guess so." "O-ok then you're side of the room is over there." "Ok thanks, Ji." Jisung hummed in response. 'god this is so awkward' "That nickname, I haven't heard it in awhile" Jisung spoke up trying to break the awkward silence (caw caw caw) "Oh, uhm yeah guess it's a habit."

"I mean I don't mind it or anything it's just a little odd because we're not dating and you only called me that when we were dating."Jisung said with a light blush "We could date again" Minho suggested thinking Jisung wouldn't hear but he did "Are you saying you want to date again,"Jisung said. "I never said that"

"Oh, so you don't want to?" Jisung said getting a little bolder. "I never said that either" Minho said shyly "Then what do you want?" "I don't know I mean I kind of want to date you but at the same time what if I have to move again?" "I don't care if you have to move we can be together until then" "But we can't" "Why?"

"Because while we we're in America I may or may not have told my parents I wasn't gay. Because I could feel their stares at me every time I did something slightly "gay". "Oh, I see well we can wait until you're comfortable just remember, I'll always love you and you only." Jisung said while comfortably rubbing the brown haired boys back.
"I love you too, Ji."