10

When Jisung walked in and saw Bong-cha he immediately said "get out! What are you doing here?! Leave me alone! You crazy bitch!" Of course Bong-cha didn't leave she wasn't going to let Jisung be happy without her but of course she can't pull anything because she's in a hospital so she just said "no! I'm never leaving your side! I can't let you be happy without me we were so happy together!" Bong-cha shouted back. "Why?! Why can't you let be happy?! Plus I was never happy with you! You were so toxic! And you were just a fling! I was going through something!" Jisung shouted. "Oh really?! I thought you were happy! And little fact I pushed your little boy toy in the water! Is he also a fling?!" Bong-cha shouted but little did she know she just confessed to a crime and little did she know Minho was on call with the police and they are on their way and listening to the conversation.

A minute later the police busted in and took her away. "Minho! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry this had to happen on the day you were supposed to get discharged." Jisung said walking over to Minho and checking if he's okay. "I'm fine just hungry. Can I have my food now?" Minho asked and Jisung immediately gave him his food. "Thank you! Am I getting discharged after I eat?" Minho thanked and asked the younger. "Yeah, I'll go sign the papers while you eat." Jisung said as he got up and left to go sign the papers so they could leave right after Minho eats.

Back at the dorms~

"When do you have to go back to classes?" Jisung asked as they walked into the dorm. "Friday, I believe." Minho answered, sitting down on his bed. "Hey uhm Minho." Jisung said, sitting on his bed a crossed from Minho. "Yes?" Minho responded. "I think I might be ready to start our relationship again." Jisung said looking at the floor. Minho stood up, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Really?!" Minho said and grabbed Jisungs face, then he realized what he was doing but didn't move instead he moved closer and their lips slowly touched in a slow, loving kiss. When they both pulled away Jisung was the first to speak up. "Yes, Minho for real. I love you and always will."  Jisung said giving Minho a quick peck. "I love you too, Jisung." Minho replied and for the rest of the night they cuddled and watched movies.

In Our Beloved Summer they FINALLY got together I swear it took them forever but anyways when I saw them get together I thought I should have Minho and Jisung get together finally.

Look at what I took a screenshot of 😂
BTW I got tested for COVID-19 yesterday and it came back positive, but even though I feel like crap I'll still update.