ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 2

Hey sprees ✨ enjoy this chapter, shower me with your precious support and love💜

Pls vote, comment and follow.

"Today he is coming. Is everything prepared". Head alpha spoke each word laced with authority. Making the beta whimper.

"S... Sir". The beta said timidly query laced in his voice. Making head alpha head snapped towards him with a intimidating glare.

"WHAT!!!"

"S.. Sir please... at what time we have to escort him". trying his best to not stutter.

At 9 o'clock his plane will land. Now GET OUT!!!.

___

"the plane will be landing around 10 minutes ". The steward made announcement.

After 10 minutes of landing of plane on runway.

He ruffled his black soft luscious hair a tired sigh escaped through his soft lips.

Collecting his luggage from baggage conveyor.

It's 9:10 AM

While checking out the security in the airport asked him " Sir please show your identity".

"JEON JEONGUKK " the ravenette said with a low deep voice, voice which is deeper than the ocean helds authority in it.

Security guards eyes widened he gasped but composing himself he bowed his head to the man in front of him. " sir this way your car is waiting for you ".

Jeongukk nodded his head a little and went to the said way.

A black Mercedes Benz GT63S was standing in front of him. A very small smile found its place on his lips, eyes shining in thought of his favourite car.

" S... Sir" the beta who was assigned in escorting him bowed his head deeply.

Ravenette acknowledged his bow with a nod.

"sir i will place your luggage in trunk of the car." taking the luggage from Jeongukk.

"I would like to drive myself." Ravenette spoke startling the poor beta.

"S... Si.. Sir"? Tilting his head in confusion. But seeing the ravenette expression swallowing a lump in his throat he gave car keys.

"sir if you want anything else let me know" bowing to ravenette. And went to inform head alpha about the arrival of Jeongukk.

Jeongukk sat in the driver seat gripping the steering wheel he ignited the engine and set the GPS to REDBLOODMOON PACK.

After a drive of half an hour

The pedestal board shows 'WELCOME TO REDBLOODMOON PACK BORDERS'

"just 4 kms more" Jeongukk murmured.

While driving through woods he starts seeing different houses, complex for those who are living near the pack borders, small shops in sights.

Group of little pups were playing besides when a pup suddenly came in front of the car unable to run poor pup froze there.

Jeongukk pressed the brakes harshly resulting in screeching sound from back tyres.

He opens the door of car and come out walking towards the frightened pup making sure the pup isn't hurt anywhere.

Crouching down to pup's level " be careful little one, are you hurt somewhere." trying to speak softly to frightened pup.

The pup with his glossy eyes looked at jeongukk. Ravenette sniffed the pup taking his scent he knew the pup is an alpha.