ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 7

Hey sprees ✨, enjoy this chapter lemme know your precious thoughts.

Pls vote, cmnt and follow 🥀

"I would now really like to have a tour of the University, let's not waste further time". He growled deep in his throat.
Establishing the dominance to cut short the chaos his father and omega made.

No one dared to say anything about the tone jeongukk used overwhelmed by the dominance in the air.

Taehyung and Yuna were out of the room waiting for the alpha.

"Tae, I confide you something is wrong with this weird Alpha," Yuna said that with a distaste in her tone.
.
.
.
"can you see before opening that pity mouth of yours" a deep husky voice was heard to the tae and Yuna's ear?

They both flinched and shrieked seeing ravenette right behind them.

Taehyung composed himself and turned towards Jeongukk and extended his hands towards the alpha to greet him.

"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung", "nice to meet you," he said with a small smile and his already extended hand.

But the beta guard behind Jeongukk scoffed at the casual behavior of the omega and he voiced out his thoughts.

"is it the way that low-class pathetic wolves greet the alphas" he taunted taehyung and further said, "it is what you get education for to disrespect superior wolves?"

He wanted the male omega to bow his head down and address Jeongukk as 'Alpha Jeongukk', it is expected from omegas and betas to use alpha while talking to the there superior.

Taehyung frowned at the guard's remark if he wanted he could show him what education had taught him but he chose to be polite.

"yes, this is how humans greet each other as your thoughts are based on your animal instincts I can't do anything." his voice was calm but his eyes were firm on guard.

"education teaches us that everyone is equal and no one is superior or inferior from each other" he further added.

Meanwhile, Jeongukk didn't comment on the whole thing as he was amused and wanted to hear the omega's reply to it. He thought that this omega is an amusing person.

Jeongukk took taehyung's hand in his and while shaking their hand he said "I Am Jeon Jeongukk" in his deep low voice.

Taehyung for a second was flabbergasted he wasn't expecting an answer for the greeting.
But he quickly composed himself and started towards the hallway, jeongukk dismissed the beta guard and the alpha guard that was for his security.

He smirked at the omega's reaction, who was walking with sharp steps.

his Hazel eyes that held softness in them yet they are firm, his full pink rosy lips when he speaks some words come out and form a beautiful little pout. The fluffy hair bounces with the steps taken by omega. The broad shoulders and petite waist make him look like a model.

But jeon isn't to fall for outer beauty he stands for inner beauty, yet this omega managed to capture jeongukk's interest.

Jeongukk and Yuna catch up to Taehyung's momentum, Yuna was confused as to why tae was behaving this way as if he is caught and is on run.

They were all in the awkward silence none was talking to each other, so Taehyung decided to break the awkward silence and started explaining the place to the alpha.

At the end of the hallway, they came to a clear entrance where there two openings were.

There was a staircase in the middle of the two openings, "here we have 4 major streams in this university law, business administration, science and technology, art and design culinary"