Chapter 24

Hey sprees ✨ , long time no see

hope you like this update, :/ no proofread 

please vote comment and follow

---------------

Taehyung panted heavily, he walks briskly each steps hurried and clumsy as if he is running from something forbidden... Something what that ravenette alpha represents.... Jeongukk is forbidden, everything about him is forbidden for taehyung.

what he represents , what he stands for, how he smells, how he walks as if everything belongs to him and they do.

Taehyung doesn't like to chase forbidden, stays as far away he could, but somehow forbidden attracts him like moth to flame ironic isn't it....

He is chasing a forbidden dream, yet he stays away from forbidden...

He don't know why he hid himself from the alpha, since there's was nothing, but a heady whiff of jeongguk 's addicting scent had him weak in his knees wanting to run towards him and bury his nose against other' s scent gland and nose it to his heart's content. The way Jeongukk walked powerful strides oozing every inch of dominance, taehyung felt his need to lay flat on his back with his belly showing, so that he could show the dominant wolf his submission, and yearn for his attention.

These thoughts messed him up, Jeongukk messed him up.... Yet he denies the truth that he remembers what happened to him..... between him and alpha. As much as yuna tries to talk to him about that night he buries it deep inside the dark corner of his mind, always refusing himself the chance to open up his feelings, even though how bad they were.

"ae... Tae... Taehyung" he collides hard with someone who instinctively grips his arms steadying him on his feets.

Taehyung comes face to face with yuna, her eyes worried set up on the omega. "taehyung why are running like that... What happened" yuna exclaimed.

Her eyes taking a look of the omega face, which had reddened, his forehead covered with sheen sheet of sweat,heaving as if he is out of breath for how long.

Taehyung pats his forehead and calms himself down, masking a face of indifference "i--'m al--alright, yuna, its nothing "

"why were you running away from something ?? Or running away from someone" with a knowing voice, making omega lips tilt in a frown.

"i said it. was. nothing" taehyung snarled making other peers look at them drawing attention on them, slightly flinching the beta girl. Who equally glares at her and garbs his wrist dragging him with her down the hallway to a old music room which is mostly used nowdays to keep the instruments.

Pushing taehyung inside she shuts the door hard. Startling the already annoyed omega.

"YOU SAY ITS NOTHING" she roars loudly at the omega who had masked his anger with the mask of nonchalance "DON'T TELL ME THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT ANYMORE. YOUR FUCKING 'NOTHING' she airqoutes the word nothing, her words loudly but breathy the anget mixed with worries for omega and irritated at his unbotheredness of everything.

" WHAT THAT FUCKING NOTHING MEANS TO YOU?? , YOU BEING DRUGGED IS NOTHING, YOU LOOSING YOUR VIRGINITY IS NOTHING TO YOU, YOU HAD TO SLEPT WITH THE LAST PERSON YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE WITH IS NOTHING, YOU MUTING YOUR EMOTIONS IS NOTHING TO YOU?"  she rambles loudly flaring her hands in air, in front of the omega who was just standing their clenching his jaw tightly, if you ask him too tightly as if it will snap.

" YOUR WEIRD BEHAVIOUR IS NOTHING TO YOU, YOU SHUTTING ME UP IS NOTHING TO YOU,  STUDYING ALL DAY LIKE AN IDIOT AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THAT" yuna's voice grows little quieter than before "and still not able to score what you were able to achieve easily before!!" she takes a lungful of breath her eyes blown away and her lithe frame shaking from anger.